• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

TSM Aquatics has earned a customer for life!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

arking_mark

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Normally, I would not promote a vendor, but I have to say @tsmaquatics are the best. I have made several online purchases from them and have yet to lose a fish. They QT all their livestock and are on the east coast. This alone is worth my business.

However, it's not when things go right when you see the true colors of a vendor.

Long story short, I ordered a Copper-banded Butterfly from them. Instead of having them ship it, I opted to pick it up instead, as they are only about 2hrs from me. A mistake was made in the bagging that the owner immediately took responsibility for. Instead of just giving me a refund, he went above and beyond and pulled his CBB from his show tank as a replacement and drove down to get it to me.

Getting a well-established eating CBB that is a known Aiptasia eater is nigh impossible. The owner Ray made the impossible a reality!

This CBB greets you whenever you come to the tant, eats like a champ, and eliminated my remaining 2 Aiptasia (I have been using Aiptasia X for the last couple of months to treat the occasional one or two that pops up).

TSM went above and beyond...they have earned a customer for life!

Last edited:
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back