TSM Aquatics is Committed to FULL 30-day Fish Quarantines

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TSM Aquatics, the upstart retailer that has doubled in size every year selling incredible corals and fish, provides one of the lengthiest and most comprehensive quarantines in the industry. While most national retailers of fish and corals state at least 14 days, TSM Aquatics doubles that with a minimum 30-day standard quarantine. Customers have taken […]
Source

Continue reading...

K.miller

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just had my first purchase from them come today. Dealing with them has been a real pleasure so far. Packaging of the wrasse I got was amazing. Being they do the 30 day QT I had no issue adding it directly to the DT. I will report back n a few days when he comes out of the sand

Drendo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do they run copper during QT or is it more of an observation?

GlassMunky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tsm is the ONLY place I will buy fish from.
every fish in all my tanks has gone through them. Highly recommend

VegetaD

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Extremely happy with TSM. I have done 3 orders totaling 20 tangs and zero losses all healthy.
I will not get a fish from anywhere else. Had ordered a naso and was contacted that at the end of a QT it didn't look as good. So he didn't ship and updated me that it would be a few more weeks. Appreciate that kind of communication.

VegetaD

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Temperature and salinity acclimation, no additional QT but I do have them in an observation tank

piranhaman00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, that’s the point of paying tsm to do it, so we can just drop the fish in the tank.

Ah see I wouldn’t trust someone else to QT for me.

Temperature and salinity acclimation, no additional QT but I do have them in an observation tank

This I could do but I might as well just qt them then.

Just my thoughts:)

GlassMunky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah see I wouldn’t trust someone else to QT for me.

This I could do but I might as well just qt them then.

Just my thoughts:)
Yea I don’t trust myself to QT. There’s no way that I, with only the internet to guide me, will do a better job than a marine biologist with a small lab and years (decades?) of experience.
These people also care for animals at the public aquarium, they know their stuff.
Also their prices are just as good if not better than their online competitors who don’t offer QT/conditioning.

Just my $0.02

Tanggy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I normally QT all my fish with copper before I have them in the DT. I bought a flame wrasse and radiant wrasse from TSM in September and had to wait till today to receive them. I have to say I am really impress. The packaging was immaculate. The fishes went straight into my DT. They started eating right away. Very healthy...

Conor_K

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Multipe experiences with TSM.
After gettinf multiple fish through my own QT, I went on a bit of a streak of losing a few in the process.
Decided to give this route a try and I’ll never go back. Well worth the $$ in my opinion and the purchaes I have made have come in healthy, settled in quickly, and currently thriving.
A++

Jon!

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to drop 3 tangs into my DT today from TSM. Will let you know!

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to drop 3 tangs into my DT today from TSM. Will let you know!
Have no worries about TSM. I picked up a Hybrid Achilles, Blonde Naso and Yellow Tang over a year ago. All are healthy with no signs of any ich or any other parasite/disease. I've purchased several other fish from them as well with no issues. All of them healthy. TSM has the best packaging I've ever seen from any vendor. The size of the bags and volume of water used speaks a lot about TSM. Every order I've ever received I've been extremely impressed by their dedication to make sure the fish arrive alive, healthy and not stressed. Other vendors skimp to save shipping cost due tp the extra weight.

mattzang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i got a couple fish from them and they are both still healthy and doing well

they actually called the morning of delivery to make sure things went well, so that was a nice touch. i've had emails to them go unanswered so it might be worth calling them

they do other stuff for QT that they don't advertise for some reason. for example they give fish formalin baths and do gill scrapes under a microscope to make sure fish are healthy

they ship in a ton of water too. all i got from them was a small female flame wrasse and a small multicolor angel, but the box weighed like 12 pounds

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 43.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 30 32.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back