• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

TSM Aquatics - The Largest Saltwaterfish Store In The Country!

tsmaquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome to the new TSM Aquatics forum on Reef2Reef.
78085719_1552051514935777_3121489601173127168_o.jpg

We were formerly known as TSM Corals founded by Ray Casper. TSM Aquatics is located at 1 Enterprise Court Sewell, NJ 08080 and is the largest retail store open to the public that sells saltwaterfish and corals in the country! TSM operates the largest aquatic super store in the U.S., with over 10,000 sq. ft of saltwater fish and coral. The facility was built to receive, quarantine, and house the highest quality marine life.

We don't take the responsibility for the care our live animals lightly!

We have made significant investments into infrastructure and staff to assure that we have that absolute best fish or coral available to introduce into your aquarium. After arriving in our facilities, all fish must undergo a 30 day quarantining process before they will enter our sales systems. The fish are thoroughly examined for any known health problems with that species, we look for any signs of disease, and even take scrapes that are examined under microscope by our biologists. We assure a healthy eating fish that you will enjoy in your home aquarium.

"We will not sell any livestock that we know or suspect to be unhealthy."

Here at TSM we understand that the key to a successful aquarium begins with healthy livestock, and we pride ourselves on one of the most comprehensive quarantines in the industry . Upon arrival at our facility, all newly acquired fish receive a series of dips and baths to reduce their initial parasite loads. Once added to their designated quarantine system, the fish receive their first of three rounds of Praziquantel. Copper is raised to therapeutic level and maintained there for a minimum of 30 days. Daily testing with laboratory grade equipment ensures that a consistent level of copper is maintained. While in quarantine, the fish are conditioned to accept readily available frozen food items. Our invertebrates are maintained in fish-less systems to reduce the possibility of parasite transmission. We will not sell any livestock that we know or suspect to be unhealthy. We maintain our systems and ship our livestock at a salinity of 35ppt. Our knowledgeable team has over 20 years of combined experience working in public aquariums alone, and decades as hobbyists.

Check out our video ad below of our new facility.

You can shop on our website https://tsmaquatics.com and have your order shipped to your home or you can stop by our facility and pick up your order curbside. We are currently under a remodel that we started during the covid lockdown, so the rear of the facility may not be available for the public to walk in. We do hope to have it open again soon and will be making an announcement about that date.

You can reach out to us via email [email protected] with any questions or shoot us a pm here on the platform.

We are extremely excited to be back on the forum as a sponsor and are looking forward to being a positive resource for the forum especially for members who are looking for the absolute BEST Quarantine Process for their Saltwaterfish.

We have a third party reviews company, Trustpilot where you can see customers feedback on their order experience.

download (2).png

We also have our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TSMAquatics/

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Very exciting !! Feats you guys have achieved with fishes like Chaetodon Larvatus is unbelievable . Take a bow !!!!

No body even the most experienced ones would ever dare to offer such obligate corallivores for sale . Most people hardly have even heard of them even :D

Getting them successfully through qt and then make them eat clams - makes keeping copperbands like mollies

My bad luck that I didn’t pull the trigger :(

May be sometime later once you bring in other species like Corallochaetodons - Chaetodon melapterus or trifasciatus ;)

GlassMunky

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
3 cheers for TSM!!!

Their customer service is top notch and even with the “added cost” of these fish going through QT, their prices are still better than most online competitors.
every single fish I own has come from them, and I will never shop anywhere else.

GlassMunky

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Very exciting !! Feats you guys have achieved with fishes like Chaetodon Larvatus is unbelievable . Take a bow !!!!

No body even the most experienced ones would ever dare to offer such obligate corallivores for sale . Most people hardly have even heard of them even :D

Getting them successfully through qt and then make them eat clams - makes keeping copperbands like mollies

My bad luck that I didn’t pull the trigger :(

May be sometime later once you bring in other species like Corallochaetodons - Chaetodon melapterus or trifasciatus ;)
While not a coralivore, I got my leopard wrasse from TSM, which are notoriously bad at shipping and QT.
from day 1 in the tank he has been constantly out and about and has never missed a meal. He will eat anything I offer him at any time of day. they do a GREAT job at not only QT but Conditioning their fish as well.

150 Gallon Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
I live 10 min from TSM and all I can say is this place is top notch. I never have to worry about illness or diseases when buying from them and they have saved me a ton of money not having to QT fish and risking losing the fish.

150 Gallon Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
I live 10 min from TSM and all I can say is this place is top notch. I never have to worry about illness or diseases when buying from them and they have saved me a ton of money not having to QT fish and risking losing the fish.

Bpfor3

View Badges
Reaction score
Second these comments. I QT all my fish religiously and really just got sick of it. Called TSM and they explained there pricess. Have purchased a Bellus Angel Pair, clown trigger baby and fox face and all have eaten the same day of shipment. Would not hesitate to buy again.

Benoit Martin

View Badges
Reaction score
How often is the inventory updated on the website?

I'm looking for pretty common fish (red firefish, banggai cardinal and a mated pair of diamond gobies) but all those are shown as sold. Can we special order even common fish? Is there an extra cost for special ordering?

I read so many good things about your store that I'm looking forward to order from you but I'd like to buy those together so I can pay only 1 shipping fee. Shipping is very reasonable for several fish but doesn't make much sense when buying a single $20 fish

OP
tsmaquatics

tsmaquatics

View Badges
Reaction score

I'm looking for pretty common fish (red firefish, banggai cardinal and a mated pair of diamond gobies) but all those are shown as sold. Can we special order even common fish? Is there an extra cost for special ordering?

I read so many good things about your store that I'm looking forward to order from you but I'd like to buy those together so I can pay only 1 shipping fee. Shipping is very reasonable for several fish but doesn't make much sense when buying a single $20 fish

Diamond Gobies are arriving this week, but will need to be quarantined first.

Benoit Martin

View Badges
Reaction score
Wonderful place for online orders. Highly recommend them. I have a pre order in right now!
I have never ordered fish online and always bought at my LFS. Since there is a significant shipping cost and the fish I am looking for is fairly inexpensive I would like to combine a purchase. Have you been able to find the right time to order multiple fish you wanted at once in the past or do you end up having to order 1 at a time, when one of the fishes you want is available?

OP
tsmaquatics

tsmaquatics

View Badges
Reaction score

We can work out a shipment date for all your fish to arrive in the same box with no additional shipping costs incurred as a result of multiple orders.

If you have more than 1 order currently placed, you can use the code "existingorder" at checkout to avoid paying shipping twice.

What is a good measure of success in this hobby? Choose all that apply!

• Tank Grown Coral Colonies

Votes: 125 72.3%
  • Colorful Corals

Votes: 100 57.8%
  • In Tank Coral Reproducing

Votes: 82 47.4%
  • Coraline Algae

Votes: 80 46.2%
  • Established Tank Time

Votes: 57 32.9%
  • Healthy Fish

Votes: 114 65.9%