TSM Aquatics - The Largest Saltwaterfish Store In The Country!

OP
tsmaquatics

tsmaquatics

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I have never ordered fish online and always bought at my LFS. Since there is a significant shipping cost and the fish I am looking for is fairly inexpensive I would like to combine a purchase. Have you been able to find the right time to order multiple fish you wanted at once in the past or do you end up having to order 1 at a time, when one of the fishes you want is available?
You can submit the order for the fish you are currently looking for and ask for it to be held in the notes or via email until the other fish you would like to purchase are ready for shipment/quarantine status. Also, if you're not finding the fish you're looking for online, please feel free to send us a dm via R2R or an email at [email protected] and we will do our best to get the fish you are looking for imported, quarantined and ready for sale. Please keep in mind any fish arriving at our facility will go into quarantine for at least 30 days before its get put into our sales system.

Jason Collins

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
TSM has been great to me. Just message them with the fish you are looking for and they will tell you when they are coming out of QT and you can pre order them. I currently have a fish on preorder that is ready next week, they combined 2 other fish that were ready for sale and are holding them to ship all 3 together for 1 shipping price. Other places dont seem to be willing to hold anything for you. They want it shipped immediately out of their store. TSM is a step above everyone else for customer service.

blackstallion

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
How much is shipping typically for a 5" Tang? What overnight shipping options do you offer? I've had bad experience with FedEx Overnight in my location since I'm in a rural area of NC.
I see for a 4"-5" Tang, overnight shipping to my location is $45. Is this with FedEx? I've had a couple overnight fish deliveries through FedEx and they don't guarantee it before like 4pm AND they have been rough with the packages.

Also, I'm looking for a large Sailfin Tang (of which I see you have current stock) and a large 4"-5" Purple Tang (which you do not have current stock of). Do you know when you'll be getting some Purple Tangs?

I would need the 2 delivered together though since I need to introduce them together into my DT with a Yellow that is almost through QT.

GlassMunky

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I see for a 4"-5" Tang, overnight shipping to my location is $45. Is this with FedEx? I've had a couple overnight fish deliveries through FedEx and they don't guarantee it before like 4pm AND they have been rough with the packages.

Also, I'm looking for a large Sailfin Tang (of which I see you have current stock) and a large 4"-5" Purple Tang (which you do not have current stock of). Do you know when you'll be getting some Purple Tangs?

I would need the 2 delivered together though since I need to introduce them together into my DT with a Yellow that is almost through QT.
Call or email the store directly for these kind of questions/concerns. You’ll get a faster answer as they don’t spend a TON of time on here. But they are super helpful and should get you taken care of. I have a few fish going through QT from them now

blackstallion

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Call or email the store directly for these kind of questions/concerns. You’ll get a faster answer as they don’t spend a TON of time on here. But they are super helpful and should get you taken care of. I have a few fish going through QT from them now
Are you only observing in QT or medicating?

GlassMunky

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Are you only observing in QT or medicating?
You misunderstand. I preordered fish from TSM and they QT it. When it’s done with QT then I get it.
I don’t do any QT, that’s why I’m paying the experts at TSM. Every fish I own has come from TSM and they go directly in the tank. Always healthy and eating prepared foods immediately, even my leopard wrasse from them. I’ll never buy another fish from anyone except them.

GlassMunky

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
very cool just wish you could request any fish like i really want a watch man gobie and those cool crabs that live in zoes
You can request any fish you want....
weather they are able to get them in right now and weather they survive QT is a different story.
but currently the 2 fish I have on preorder with them we’re both “special order”

MAXSPECT