Tunze 9004 DC seems to be out of stock everywhere...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MCatano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for the same.. I called a few chains like BRS and Marine Depot. They advised normally they know when more will be coming in but not currently because the manufacturers are not getting the supplies need to make the items.

rvitko

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, this product is severely backordered, none have come in since May. In Germany the lockdowns were similar to here, pet products were essential and we could stay open, however, Germany utilized contact tracing, in very short order we were down to a dozen employees who could work and that lasted 2 months, we are now back to normal and have added staff. Now we have the supply chain issues that persist, circuit board components largely come from Taiwan, Korea, China and Japan and these are just now starting to come in, power supplies were similarly constrained, so anything DC has been hit pretty hard. We expect a very limited number of 9004DC in the last week of September/first week of October, they are just now able to start producing the circuit boards, but this will be a drop in the bucket of what is needed to catch up and it will be a while before they are readily available. In short, we do not expect a return to normal, stock on hand, no backorders until Spring 2021, as it stands most products have fairly extensive backorders.

MCatano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, this product is severely backordered, none have come in since May. In Germany the lockdowns were similar to here, pet products were essential and we could stay open, however, Germany utilized contact tracing, in very short order we were down to a dozen employees who could work and that lasted 2 months, we are now back to normal and have added staff. Now we have the supply chain issues that persist, circuit board components largely come from Taiwan, Korea, China and Japan and these are just now starting to come in, power supplies were similarly constrained, so anything DC has been hit pretty hard. We expect a very limited number of 9004DC in the last week of September/first week of October, they are just now able to start producing the circuit boards, but this will be a drop in the bucket of what is needed to catch up and it will be a while before they are readily available. In short, we do not expect a return to normal, stock on hand, no backorders until Spring 2021, as it stands most products have fairly extensive backorders.
Thank you for the feedback

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.1%
Back