Tunze Calcium Kit with Osmolator GIVEAWAY! This one is easy!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
tunze calcium giveaway.jpg

Tunze Osmolator and Calcium Dispenser R2R Giveaway!

Sponsored by Tunze.com and REEF2REEF.com

How to Enter:

1. POST YOUR TANK BUILD THREAD ON REEF2REEF. Create a Tank Thread about your aquarium in the Members Aquarium Forum. If you already have a tank thread then you must update it! After creating or updating you must post a link to your thread here in this thread.

2. Post your tank build thread link in this thread one time to officially get entered!

BONUS ENTRY: Update your tank thread once a week during the contest and post the link back in this thread for a total of 4 extra entries. Your posts are your entries!

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

The Prize:

The lucky winner will win a brand new Tunze Osmolator & Calcium Dispenser Kit 68 (valued at over $350) shipped to their door!

csm_0068.000_322282df8e.jpg

High-tech - for a reliable water level in the aquarium
In 1985 TUNZE® invented the automatic refill system for aquariums. At that time, some people regarded this invention as a useless accessory....but they forgot something very important: sensitive aquarium animals need a constant osmotic pressure within their cells. The Osmolator® (osmotic regulator) is very easy to install and provides its complete functionality in a single compact unit. Only the Osmolator® is able to provide you with the necessary security and reliability, since it is based on the vast experience that TUNZE® has been able to gather throughout the course of many years.

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through February 11th, 2019. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on February 12th, 2019.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to Tunze USA!

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice giveaway! R2R Partner member here...

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
Back