Tunze is dropping a full-featured controller. Some day…

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My 3155 is still kicking after 7 years of use. I just replaced the pump, not because it was dead or not working, but figured it could use a little freshening up. If Tunze came out with feed pump for CaRx, that would be awesome, because it would last as long as my masterflex and cost a fraction. I'm waiting for a slightly larger version of the 6040, that falls between the Stream 3 and 6040. It would be awesome if they stuck two 6040's together end to end like a gyre. That way you can tuck it low behind the rocks and use the deflector to push upwards or remove it and go straight out. @Tunze ;)

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The aquavitro doses are no good?
D
Haven't used a Sentia yet but I'll say that as an Aquvitro fan, I was pretty disappointed with the rebranded kamoer pumps. I have four of those already and they only cost me $60. The app seemed really nice if you were using their products.

OP
OP
polyppal

polyppal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven't used a Sentia yet but I'll say that as an Aquvitro fan, I was pretty disappointed with the rebranded kamoer pumps. I have four of those already and they only cost me $60. The app seemed really nice if you were using their products.
Are you referring to the rebranded kamoers for the hydros?

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back