TUNZE PHOTO BOMB GIVEAWAY!! Win a free Tunze Care Package for your reef!! 5 WINNERS!!

tunzegiveaway13.jpg

Welcome to the TUNZE PHOTO BOMB GIVEAWAY!!

TUNZE has been a name associated with excellent quality in our hobby for over 30 years, and they’re one of the great sponsors who have supported our community for years. We’re excited to partner with Tunze this month to bring 5 lucky reefers a free Tunze Care Package including a Tunze Care Magnet Long and a bottle of Care Panes!

How to Enter:

This giveaway is a PHOTOBOMB contest, so the objective is easy… BOMB this thread with reefing photos!

So... simply post a reef-related photo in this thread for one entry! And…post up to 1 million reef-related photos for up to 1 million entries! (1 photo per entry.)

Rules…rules…rules… Only 2 rules:
  1. You may only enter photos that belong to you.
  2. You may only enter up to 1 million photos.
Prizes:

5 winners will each receive a Tunze Care Package including a Tunze Care Magnet Long and a bottle of Care Panes! However, if we reach up to 2,000 photos, we’ll do our best to sweeten the deal. :)

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through September 4, 2022. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on September 5, 2022.

We will choose the winners via a random number generator. The winners' usernames will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winners other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Please read our general R2R giveaway guidelines/disclaimers HERE!

Thanks again to Tunze USA!

#r2rgiveaway

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just trying to figure out what I was going to do today and now I have decided to clean my glass in case Daniel delivers these things in person?

This was my favorite contest on here, btw. Winning is a huge bonus of course but the pictures we shared and saw are, were a lot of fun. Thanks to whomever came up with the idea. I am only sad that I didn't have a million pictures to upload. I'm getting ready for next time.

I do feel vindicated after I lost the recent poetry contest.

Winner winner beans againg for dinner! :)
I Love You GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs
:)
I like the concept because your odds of winning are completely dependent on your willingness to take and post a lot of pictures. I didn’t win because I got lucky. I won because I spent hours posting awful tank pictures. Lol.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the concept because your odds of winning are completely dependent on your willingness to take and post a lot of pictures. I didn’t win because I got lucky. I won because I spent hours posting awful tank pictures. Lol.
Verses my minutes spent posting bad tank shots.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And increasing knowledge and skill self-improvement isn't worth any more.
I’m a state employee where the only way to get more pay is to switch jobs or wait for the governor to decide that all state employees get a set raise. I’d love to get performance based raises.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m a state employee where the only way to get more pay is to switch jobs or wait for the governor to decide that all state employees get a set raise. I’d love to get performance based raises.
I get a cost-of-living bump. Performance based would be great! Even being paid roughly national average as board certified in a pool of uncertified...but I digress.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get a cost-of-living bump. Performance based would be great! Even being paid roughly national average as board certified in a pool of uncertified...but I digress.
Usually when the governor gives us a raise it is basically because of the cost of living increasing. However, it doesn’t come close to keeping up with the increase in the cost of living.
We do get close to 50 paid days off per year, so I guess it’s not all bad. Plus my job is incredibly easy and there isn’t any stress, unlike my last job.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Usually when the governor gives us a raise it is basically because of the cost of living increasing. However, it doesn’t come close to keeping up with the increase in the cost of living.
We do get close to 50 paid days off per year, so I guess it’s not all bad. Plus my job is incredibly easy and there isn’t any stress, unlike my last job.
So there are worse ways to make money. I get 3 weeks old the 6 regular Holidays.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not exaggerating I probably spent close to 10 hours between taking and posting those awful pictures.
I know I suffered through them. But nobody else threw feet pics up. Everybody deserves to win with those up there.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.8%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back