Tunze Skimmer Giveaway - Enter for FREE!

Cleverie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done on FB!

9404 GIVEAWAY.jpg

Tunze Skimmer Giveaway!

This month we're making it EASY to have many entries! All you have to do is one or more of the following things to qualify to win prize combo:

1. Update your Reef2Reef tank thread this month. (you can update it once a week for 4 total entries) After you update or create the tank thread post the link to your build here in this thread up to 4 times for each week. If you don't have a tank thread then start a new one here: Member Tanks

2. Post a photo of your tank on your Facebook or Instagram account and use these hashtags: #Reef2Reef #Giveaway #Tunze -You can update both your FB and IG account for a double entry.

*Once you have completed the requirements please make a post in this thread that you have done so. If you completed both the Facebook Challenge and Instagram Challenge then you will have 2 posts in this thread to go along with a possible 4 entries for your tank thread. (winner will be subject to prove the requirements were met) There are 6 possible entries.

Winning Prize: DOC Skimmer 9404 compact shipped to your door

csm_9404.000_a7a3e33063.jpg

Winner will be announced on 07/06/17
Thanks again to Tunze USA!
1707998012983067194.gif

Cleverie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done on IG!

9404 GIVEAWAY.jpg

Tunze Skimmer Giveaway!

This month we're making it EASY to have many entries! All you have to do is one or more of the following things to qualify to win prize combo:

1. Update your Reef2Reef tank thread this month. (you can update it once a week for 4 total entries) After you update or create the tank thread post the link to your build here in this thread up to 4 times for each week. If you don't have a tank thread then start a new one here: Member Tanks

2. Post a photo of your tank on your Facebook or Instagram account and use these hashtags: #Reef2Reef #Giveaway #Tunze -You can update both your FB and IG account for a double entry.

*Once you have completed the requirements please make a post in this thread that you have done so. If you completed both the Facebook Challenge and Instagram Challenge then you will have 2 posts in this thread to go along with a possible 4 entries for your tank thread. (winner will be subject to prove the requirements were met) There are 6 possible entries.

Winning Prize: DOC Skimmer 9404 compact shipped to your door

csm_9404.000_a7a3e33063.jpg

Winner will be announced on 07/06/17
Thanks again to Tunze USA!
1707998012983067194.gif

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back