• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tunze Turbelle 6255 Powerhead & Skimz SV203 Oval Skimmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lateral72

Chaetodontidae
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tunze Turbelle Stream 6255 Controllable Powerhead - Great overall condition. Moves a TON of water. Just not the right setup for our 5' tank. I will include a spare 6255 (no magnet) for parts, as it has a dead/dying motorblock. $270 shipped

Skimz SV203 Oval Skimmer - Upgraded to a newer Jebao DCP4000 pump. (Original pump was a rebranded original Jebao). Great skimmer, just a bit undersized for our tnak. Condition is good, however the pump came loose during original shipping, knocking the bubble cone off and chipping the corners of the mounting flange. Cone was reattached with acrylic glue, and the motor locks into the flange as it should. Never had any performance issues with this skimmer. $180 + Actual Shipping.

Will update pictures tonight when I get a chance. Located in Orlando, FL if you're local.

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thread has been locked because the OP relisted with slight changes and to include pictures HERE,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back