• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Turbo Aquatics L2 Rev 3 scrubber

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi ,

I just got this in a trade locally and was super excited to use it . Unfortunately , I figured it just won’t fit in the sump area for me :(

Bummer and hence up for sale . Everything works as it should . Only one of the blue leds are out as seen in the pic . But that shouldn’t impact performance . If so , am sure Bud ( owner of turbo aquatics can fix it for you )

Price is 175$ shipped and PayPal included .

B3381EC2-3417-43A6-B5DC-9DBD33D11B08.jpeg

6AF7CD4F-D4F6-46F4-A741-40702D3FD7AB.jpeg

B36C3EF3-3723-4CAD-92B7-CA0B2D54E3A3.jpeg

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a Rev 1 actually, with the dual-blue LED board upgrade. I have a bunch of those little boards, but I'm not sure how that one is bonded on and how easy it would be to swap it out. Shouldn't be impossible, but there's a chance it was bonded on using a more permanent adhesive (the one I used at the time was not).

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Correction, that is a Rev 1 with the Rev 3 upgrade plates installed (threaded connections for input and drain). It looks like the bottom drain isn't using the right threaded fitting but not a huge deal.

OP
OP
Abhishek

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I think am not going to sell it for now . I just love it way too much and want to try and see if I can mod my sump to make it work .
I shall pm you bud @Turbo's Aquatics for some help if it works for you . For now this sale is closed !!!

OP
OP
Abhishek

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok am really sorry to keep going back and forth . I tried for a whole day to make some changes so as to accommodate the scrubber . But sadly it won’t work at all for me unless I change the sump or my stand :(

So it’s back up for sale !!! It’s the Rev 1 unit as confirmed by Bud with Rev 3 mods .
Price is 175$ shipped and PayPal included . Price is negotiable .

Regards,
Abhishek

Back