Turbo's Aquatics Algae Scrubber Rev 5 teaser!! Discounted Rev 4 units available!

Blue Spot Octopus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks for the response. The reactor worked great on my IM Lagoon 25 but I was afraid that it would strip my tank, so I put it on my 120 with 4 large fish with constant algae problems. and dietrus.

OP
Turbo's Aquatics

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I will be doing a larger production run of the discounted Rev 4 L2s and L4s over the next few months in order to bridge the gap until the Rev 5 release (which will come out this spring). More info coming this weekend, but that's the long and short of it.

Devaji

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I will be doing a larger production run of the discounted Rev 4 L2s and L4s over the next few months in order to bridge the gap until the Rev 5 release (which will come out this spring). More info coming this weekend, but that's the long and short of it.

thanks for the update Bud. that 's a real bummer I was really looking forward to the rev 5. but I totally understand with everything going on.

there where some great features in the rev 5, are more of the features going to be upgradeable or just the one listed in this thread?

mbmax

View Badges
Reaction score
I just placed an order for the L4 rev 5 but i did not know about the delay, how I change to a rev 4 ,? I can't wait until the spring.
Thanks

OP
Turbo's Aquatics

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
any news?
Nothing overly new, still waiting on Rev 4 parts
I just placed an order for the L4 rev 5 but i did not know about the delay, how I change to a rev 4 ,? I can't wait until the spring.
Thanks
I haven't actually taken orders, nothing is locked in until you get an invoice. So right now, a support ticket is just getting in line. Easy to change, I am behind on support tickets so give me a bit and I'll get to yours
does anyone have the dems. of the L2 @Turbo's Aquatics? plumbing my manifold and trying to decide where I want to put it.

Happy holidays!
Right here: https://www.turbosaquatics.com/turbo-algae-scrubber-dimensions/

These are just dims of the main shell, not including plumbing connections

Devaji

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Nothing overly new, still waiting on Rev 4 parts

I haven't actually taken orders, nothing is locked in until you get an invoice. So right now, a support ticket is just getting in line. Easy to change, I am behind on support tickets so give me a bit and I'll get to yours

Right here: https://www.turbosaquatics.com/turbo-algae-scrubber-dimensions/

These are just dims of the main shell, not including plumbing connections

thanks Bud for sme reason i could not find that. manaifold going in today so I'll be ready.

Are you currently running a reactor and media on your reef tank?

• Yes (please tell us what in the thread)

Votes: 161 38.0%
  • NO but I run media from time to time

Votes: 134 31.6%
  • NO I don't use filter media

Votes: 119 28.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 10 2.4%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
noopsyche