TURKEY WISHBONE - if you were granted only ONE WISH that would come true for your Reef Tank, that would be [what]?

ZoWhat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Charlie Brown Food GIF by Peanuts

If you were granted only ONE WISH that would come true for your Reef Tank, that would be [what]?

Explain....IN DETAIL plz
(keep it Reef related)

BillyW

FOWLR while out on the island of Oahu!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That it would double in length and width, alone with the stand, sump, and light. But everything inside stayed the same size

VetReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's my parameters stayed perfect forever without a water change, calcium reactor, or dosing lol.

Second would be fish talking or corals growing crazy fast Like 4 inch a week lold

Jw258

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
An upgrade of all of my kit. Hands down. I need more space and really could do with a sump.

rusty hannon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it were me, I'd want to take living rock and design a really nice floating reef I guess that won't happen as there is so much other things to b done curing it.

mucky1957

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
get rid of the algae on my glass. Everything I do to slow it down / stop it doesn't work and it does annoy me

Lb71

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every living thing that goes into the show tank will never have any type of disease, infection, pest problems, etc.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 33 60.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back