OP
Robbieneff

Robbieneff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local fish store n
I just got him from my local fish store they said it was fine to have him here for a month or two pretty much its a quarantine area before it goes into my friend's tank

AcroNem

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But my friend is keeping it I'm only enjoying it for like a month or two

LFS stands for "Local fish store" :)

And that will likely be an issue, were any of the fish quarantined before adding? A stressed out tang that hasn't been treated is a time bomb...

Sosuke

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think its going to live in a 70 gallon either way considering it gets to 15+ inches as an adult. The coral beauty might also outgrow the 32 but isn't nearly as bad as the tang, consider giving it back to the LFS

OP
OP
Robbieneff

Robbieneff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think its going to live in a 70 gallon either way considering it gets to 15+ inches as an adult. The coral beauty might also outgrow the 32 but isn't nearly as bad as the tang, consider giving it back to the LFS
I'll consider that once we get there for now I'm just going to enjoy him and his awesome personality always gretting me once he sees me lol

OP
OP
Robbieneff

Robbieneff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did my first water test myself today(my friend has been doing all the testing until now that I got my test kit) and all looks well for my biocube nitrite is 0 pH is around 8 nitrate is in between 0 to 5.0 and ammonia is around. 25 added some hermit crabs and turbo snails today

DSC_0206.JPG

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back