• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Turnkey system for sale. $4500.00

rvlcf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Turnkey system for sale. $4500.00

After having stray current essentially nuke my reef, and since I’m about to have another one of my children enter college, I have decided to sell my system. I would like to sell it to someone as a whole and will not be parting it out as of now.

The system I have is a Red Sea Reefer 450, white cabinet. 3 Ecotech Radions XR30 pros, 2 are 4th gen, 1 is a 3rd gen. Lights also come with 3 RMS mounting arms. Also included are 2 MP 40’s, and an Ecotech Vectra M1 return pump with battery backup and reeflink. Aqua UV sterilizer and Skimmer is a NYOS Quantum 160. Also have a Tunze 3155 osmolator for top offs. System also comes with Aquamaxx biopellet reactor and Aquamaxx GFO reactor. Also have a Finnex titanium heater.Most of this was purchased new when I bought the system in 2016.

My water changing and making station will also be included, which consists of a 4 stage 90 gpd Spectrapure RODI with almost new cartridges. I have 2 32 gallon brute containers, 1 for salt mixing and 1 for fresh water for top off. There is a pump and hosing with valve included which can pump water from my basement upstairs to the tank and top off holding tank, no bucket hauling! I don’t know the brand of pump but it’s a beast.

I have Hanna Alk and Phosphorous checkers and Salifert for the rest. Refractometer with calibration fluid and countless other reef related do-dads.

The tank is currently running and will remain so until sold. There are 5 fish, Melanaurus wrasse, Copperband Butterfly, Lyretail Anthias, and a Naso and Yellow Tang. There are some remaining corals, Trumpet, zoas, Acans, blastos, but nothing out of the ordinary, all included.

This is a great way to jump in to the hobby, or set up a 2ndsystem. All high end equipment in great shape. Just transfer from my home to yours and your off and running. Thanks for looking.

If you are really interested, send me a pm and I will get you pictures.

Thanks

OP
OP
rvlcf

rvlcf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here you go.

Attachments

• F46A6876-F501-43D0-9059-B63A9EE78408.jpeg
    F46A6876-F501-43D0-9059-B63A9EE78408.jpeg
    182.1 KB · Views: 205

pocketreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh, for months I waited for this tank in CT but I ended-up buying all new ;( Its a dream tank and equipment, I hope you keep it and regain joy in the hobby. BF is coming lets buy some frags.

Back