• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Two 48 inch Orphek OR3 blue plus One 48 inch Day plus. One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayacan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Two 48 inch Orphek OR3 blue plus One 48 inch Day plus. One. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.
I am looking to putting one of these on my 4’ tank, but it’s a shallow reef. I currently have 2 AI primes over tank and wanted to put one of the blue + strips as fill light. My AI primes are currently about 13” off top of water and the strip would be about same height towards front of tank angled towards middle of tank, you think this would be a good setup?

OP
OP
J

Jorda320

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to putting one of these on my 4’ tank, but it’s a shallow reef. I currently have 2 AI primes over tank and wanted to put one of the blue + strips as fill light. My AI primes are currently about 13” off top of water and the strip would be about same height towards front of tank angled towards middle of tank, you think this would be a good setup?

13 in is a good height. I wouldn't go much lower than that. It all depends on what kind of corals you're using. I used all three of these lights mounted at about 15 in and it was too much for LPS corals. If you're looking for an SPS tank I think that would be a good lighting setup. If this is an LPS tank I would just think about maybe lowering the AIs intensity. But just to throw it out there I did cook my coral with 3 of these so I'm not an expert by any means.

KRAKENREEFAQUATICS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if ur looking to sell all 3 and willing to ship i’ll buy all 3, i used to have them and shipped before wasnt as expensive asd you mayb think usps priority works just fine

OP
OP
J

Jorda320

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This classified ad has expired and has been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back