• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Two Black/White Ocellaris Clownfish to Give to a Good Home

OP
OP
HaveFishWillTravel

HaveFishWillTravel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I'm in Vancouver wa. If your ever in the area I could give them a good home.
I really appreciate it. A bit of a drive, but that’s okay. Would you take the Damsel too? She is very elusive and likes to hide in the rocks. I only see her when no one is around and when I am feeding her. I’ve heard that they can be aggressive, but I don’t know how she would react with other fishes. If something closer doesn’t pop up, would you meet me half way?

Islandvib3s

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really appreciate it. A bit of a drive, but that’s okay. Would you take the Damsel too? She is very elusive and likes to hide in the rocks. I only see her when no one is around and when I am feeding her. I’ve heard that they can be aggressive, but I don’t know how she would react with other fishes. If something closer doesn’t pop up, would you meet me half way?
Yea I have the room, I have way too many tanks lol

fisherdonk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I am in the Seattle area, and would pick up your lovely clownfish. I am worried, slightly, about my tank's size. it's 13.5 gallons. I've seen contradictory opinions online about hosting clownfish in a tank this size, so I would leave it up to you.

Maddlesrain

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also sent a pm. I tried to clarify that I now live on Vashon, WA, but I often go into Seattle. I haven't changed my location on my account here since I moved. I would still be very happy to take the damsel if not rehomed. My tank homes mostly damselfish as they're my favorites :)

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 126 59.2%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 76 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 16.9%
  • Other

Votes: 63 29.6%
Back