• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

TWO EHEIM JAGER TRUTEMP 300W HEATERS - BRAND NEW IN BOX (MODEL 3619)

Item Price
$25/$50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jdloftness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I AM SELLING TWO EHEIM JAGER TRUTEMP 300W HEATERS. INDIVIDUALLY, THEY ARE RATED "FOR AQUARIUMS UP TO 264 US GAL."

THEY ARE FULLY SUBMERSIBLE, HAVE A TEMPERATURE RANGE OF 65-93 DEGREES, AND WORK IN MARINE OR FRESH WATER.

I PURCHASED THEM IN MARCH 2022 FOR A TANK BUILD, BUT NOW FOUND OUT THEY DON'T FIT IN MY SUMP DUE TO THEIR LENGTH (19").

I OPENED ONE BOX AND NOW CAN'T FIND THE TWO SUCTION CUPS, BUT OTHER THAN THAT, THEY ARE BRAND NEW AND HAVE NEVER SEEN A DROP OF WATER. I TAPED THE ONE BOX TO PREVENT FURTHER RIPPING.

I AM SELLING ONE OR BOTH HEATERS FOR $25/$50, PLUS BUYER MUST PAY SHIPPING (AS DETERMINED BY THE USPS). THESE ARE HIGHLY RATED HEATERS ACCORDING TO SEVERAL DIFFERENT SITES. IMG_7164.jpeg IMG_7165.jpeg IMG_7166.jpeg IMG_7167.jpeg

OP
OP
jdloftness

jdloftness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sir, one other person asked before you, which is why there has been a delay in my reply. However, he has not responded to my quote on the postage, so I feel it's fair to reply to you. The first class postage was $18.95, and the priority rate was $22.30, but includes tracking and insurance. Please let me know if you are interested. Jon

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back