• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Two MP10wQD’s for sale - Used - Good Condition

TMN

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two MP10wQD’s for sale
$220 each shipped
or $420 for both shipped

Both are in good condition. Please read descriptions below.

I am the second owner just used them for a week and I want something different. Like some have said these are a little loud and that’s another reason I’m diverting. Previous owner ran them for 4 months with routine maintenance and then got out of the hobby. One of the tank side power heads is missing two pins from the twist lock mechanism. I guess he got a little frustrated disassembling one day, look at pic. This has not and does not effect operation from what I can tell the parts still fit tightly together.

I’ve found a great tool for disassemblyis a rubber strap plumbers wrench, I’ll include a picture.

Thanks for looking. I take Venmo and Zelle. Open to PayPal just need some instructions

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back