OP
OP
Hilltopreef90

Hilltopreef90

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it depends on what your assumed diagnosis is for your tank. If you suspect brook or velvet removing and treating the fish while the tank is fallow is best. Ich can be managed more on a fish by fish basis because even if ich is in your tank it doesn't mean all fish will get it.

Do you have a UV light?

Check with Jay or Vetteguy they are much more knowledgeable then me.
I can get one

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need a better pic of the spots on the foxface and no blue light.

The white on the snails is not related and not harmful. Those are just filter feeders.

OP
OP
Hilltopreef90

Hilltopreef90

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can get one
Look at the videos I took of the tank, it looks like tiny bits of debris is floating in the tank almost like salt dust, I looked closely at my foxface again and the spots are gone and I think he just has some of these particles on him.
Is this just from the flow or is there tiny particles floating in my tank ? I mix and dissolve my salt completely and get mixing in a container for 12-24 hours before adding, I recently switched to trop Marin so I doubt it’s salt that hadn’t dissolved

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have tons of micro bubbles from whatever you have flowing into the top.

OP
OP
Hilltopreef90

Hilltopreef90

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that a bad thing ? The person that made the aquarium and plumbed it has the return coming out a long piece of pipe with holes drilled to flow evenly across the top of the tank.
lots of flow and movement on the top

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back