tydeck

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Well both cleaner shrimp are dead. And I think I found the culprit. A huge brittle star. Body is the size of a quarter. Do brittle stars eat fish

he could have gotten them all during the night. They all seemed to find a cave to lie in. ******* is gone asap. I know where he lives and it’s easy to get too.

jfoahs04

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Sorry about your recent losses. Did you buy the brittle star or was it a hitchiker? A quarter size body is much bigger than the micro brittles that are fairly common. I don't blame you for wanting to get rid of it after its pricey shrimp dinner. If you catch it, I'd love to see a pic.

OP
tydeck

tydeck

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
The offender has been brought to the local shop for rehoming D2F9241E-015F-4329-810F-5F97D70575B9.jpeg

OP
tydeck

tydeck

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Decided I wanted to use some sort of refugium. Ordered the inTank 2nd chamber. Should work well for that. Gonna use some rubble for now.

Want to get the inTank refuge light in the future. Try some macro algae. I need to increase pod numbers. This seems to be the easiest way on this style tank

26F94410-A9D9-4A20-B8D5-67264E01F275.jpeg Tank is doing great. Very happy with its progress so far. Coralline appears to be starting.

Decided I’m gonna break down the smaller tank. Gonna talk to the local shop about trading my gsp and shroom rocks plus the bta. He’s well attached to the rock. Just really only want to one tank.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
OP
tydeck

tydeck

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I pulled the Rasta zoas off the wall. There are 2 aptasia anemones on it. Much easier to work with it laying flat.

Once the refuge is running, I need a ATO. Oh well. More $$$

How will you use the R2R App?

• IOS Device

Votes: 203 55.3%
  • Android Device

Votes: 130 35.4%
  • Neither, I'll still use the desktop or mobile version I use now!

Votes: 34 9.3%
Geo's Reef