UC 5 Coral Frag Pack For Sale!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This awesome frag pack includes a 1.5" Ice Fire Echinata, 3/4" Walt disney, 1.5" Sunset Millepora, fully encrusted 1" Burning Pumpkin, and a 1.5" Neon Sunflower. All frags are healthy, fully healed, and ready to be placed in your aquarium today. There is no doubt these eye catching corals will make beautiful additions to your tank.

Price: $425 with shipping!

*We anywhere within the US via next day UPS air*
*We can add any purchases from our Unique Corals website and any corals won from our eBay auctions (https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...nkw=unique+corals+uc+live+coral&_sacat=177797) to this order at no additional charge*

IMG_6124-3.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where is the burning pumpkin on your site. Really interested in it
we currently do not have it up on our site
Ditto. Do you have any similar packs to this without the walt Disney? Just bought one of those a few days ago.
We will be posting different frag packs in the near future. However we'll gladly take suggestions as to what to include in each pack.

Chac317

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you be willing to sell this pack then without the Walt Disney, and then you can just put that in another pack? Just curious. I do like all the other pieces, just have no need for another WD.

Big E

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/selling-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting.115471/

Selling Forum Rules

• The sales forum on Reef2Reef is available to members that have been a member for 30 days and have 25 meaningful posts (A meaningful post will involve more than saying things like "nice tank" or "I agree." Something meaningful will often be sharing one's knowledge and experience with others and actively participating in hobby related discussions). Use of this forum is available immediately to R2R Supporters (Want to be a Supporter? Click here!).
  • The use of the sales forum is for members that contribute in the regular forum (To understand what we mean by "members that contribute," please see the above statement regarding meaningful posts).
  • This forum is to be used for the sale of reef livestock only.
  • Threads that appear to be commercial will be removed. Being deemed commercial is not just for parties that have a physical store or website. There are many factors that may lead to a thread being deemed commercial. Some of them are having a constant supply of an item, large supply of an item, or buying with the intent to resell.
  • Please keep in mind that selling is a privilege. The staff reserves the right to remove any sales threads at anytime.

BigJim

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/selling-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting.115471/

Selling Forum Rules

• The sales forum on Reef2Reef is available to members that have been a member for 30 days and have 25 meaningful posts (A meaningful post will involve more than saying things like "nice tank" or "I agree." Something meaningful will often be sharing one's knowledge and experience with others and actively participating in hobby related discussions). Use of this forum is available immediately to R2R Supporters (Want to be a Supporter? Click here!).
  • The use of the sales forum is for members that contribute in the regular forum (To understand what we mean by "members that contribute," please see the above statement regarding meaningful posts).
  • Threads that appear to be commercial will be removed. Being deemed commercial is not just for parties that have a physical store or website. There are many factors that may lead to a thread being deemed commercial. Some of them are having a constant supply of an item, large supply of an item, or buying with the intent to resell.
  • Please keep in mind that selling is a privilege. The staff reserves the right to remove any sales threads at anytime.

I'm confused. Was this originally posted in the Selling Forum and then moved to the Sponsor Forum?

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Selling Forum Rules

Was this thread
Where is the burning pumpkin on your site. Really interested in it
We have a limited supply of the burning pumpkin frag.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 64 85.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.0%
Back