UC Reef2Reef Anniversary LiveSale April 11th &12th Two Days Event, 10-2 PST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Since this whole COVID-19 thing started, my tank is

• Doing better than ever, I'm getting my hands wet everyday

Votes: 146 43.2%
  • Not better nor worse, same as before

Votes: 128 37.9%
  • I've already ordered more tanks, perfect time to expand

Votes: 15 4.4%
  • It's gone downhill

Votes: 6 1.8%
  • Who knows.... I just wander around the house in my PJ's

Votes: 43 12.7%

• Total voters

Kyuss13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Indeed there was less competition on Sunday, and more success in scoring deals for those that kept with it. Congrats to those that got what they wanted. =)

We are dropping some prices here and there on the page. ;Cat;Clown
When will the drawings for the gift cards be held ?

OceansX

Coral Websites
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for taking all of my money! I am really happy with my picks. Ended it off with this beauty!

Orange Hammer.jpg

Nice. I didn't even have a chance to put this one in my cart. Let me know how those hammers do. I've just expanded my wish list. LOL.

ReefGirlVicki

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was a blast! I really wanted some Blue Skirt Blastos & a Green Frogspawn but no luck :confused: Also didn’t manage to grab any $5 pieces...actually I wasn’t quick enough to get any coral at all today lol BUT yesterday I did get a beautiful Indo Hammer & a few other nice pieces plus I got a coral off the regular site that has been on my wishlist forever - a Space Invader Pectinia! :D All in all, $700 later, I’m a happy camper! haha My only criticism would be the issue with the listings being all mixed up & out of order on the website with the “newest to oldest” feature not working right. That was crazy frustrating & I feel like I missed out on quite a few things due to that but regardless, it was a great show & I enjoyed spending my weekend with you! Thank you Joe & the rest of the UC crew :)

Medici

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Indeed there was less competition on Sunday, and more success in scoring deals for those that kept with it. Congrats to those that got what they wanted. =)

We are dropping some prices here and there on the page. ;Cat;Clown

nvm, got it

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice. I didn't even have a chance to put this one in my cart. Let me know how those hammers do. I've just expanded my wish list. LOL.

I have a orange hammer I bought many months ago. Seems hardy just like my green one and I haven't given it any special care.

tjscott46

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes this was my first live sale, it was like being handcuff and trying to climb a rope. Not much progress going on there. I finally started sorting by low to high and A-Z and Z-A that helped a lot I ended up just around $1000.00. But I’ve got a qt tank for all of them to relax for a while.

TracyLynn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@uniquecorals I have a question about the price of the torches & hammer corals being offered. Not just from you but others I’ve seen also. Has something changed or are we seeing very unique or rare specimens that the prices are so high? When I first set up my tank almost 4 years ago, I bought a few for like $15 bucks or so. Just wondering -again no reflection or negativity towards your offerings. Thanks

xtian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@uniquecorals I have a question about the price of the torches & hammer corals being offered. Not just from you but others I’ve seen also. Has something changed or are we seeing very unique or rare specimens that the prices are so high? When I first set up my tank almost 4 years ago, I bought a few for like $15 bucks or so. Just wondering -again no reflection or negativity towards your offerings. Thanks

I would like to know as well. 10 years ago they sold 10 a head average. Golds were expensive but I don't remember the pricing on those.

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Supply and demand (As you can see they fly off the shelves).

Demand is up, more people in the hobby now then ever it seems like. Indo closed for many years... making some of these pretty rare as aquaculture wasn't keeping up with demand. Indo is back open but with new regulations, only certain areas opened... so supply is better but still limited and is not meeting demand. Covid has now stopped many supply chains again.

At least thats how I understand it.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 35.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 36 30.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back