UC Reef2Reef LiveSale Event, May 11th Saturday 1 day only, 7am to 8pm PST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

What is your plan for your tank for summer vacay?

• I have it covered, a buddy is coming over to look at the tank everyday

Votes: 32 26.4%
  • My housekeeper knows what to do

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I have everything automated and sends me updates from the cloud

Votes: 16 13.2%
  • I'm only going away for 2-3 days and will hurry back

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • Vacay, what vacay? I'm not going anywhere!

Votes: 36 29.8%
  • I love looking at my tank everyday and would not dream of leaving it

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • I hired a service company, I have full faith in their skills

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • C'est la vie, I'm willing to roll the dice

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May2019-LiveSale-WO-coupon.jpg

We will NOT be having another LiveSale until October, so this is it you guys!

One day only event! You will be amazed at all the great deals we will have. Just ask anyone that participated in our last LiveSale, everyone was a winner!

Our most awesome collection of Prizes, free to enter and win:

-MarcoRocks STAX 40 lb + E Marco 400 bonding mortar kit
-PolypLab Coral View Lens + CPL Lens complete kit
-PolypLab Reef-Roids coral food, 60g
- Sea Clear Algae Magsleeve, 1 inside and 1 outside
-Triton ICP water analysis kit
- N-DOC water analysis kit

- UC Jawbreaker mushroom
- 3 pieces mushroom frag pack
- 4 pieces mixed paly frag pack featuring UC Fallen Icarus
- 3 pieces Hammer frag pack
- First 20 to buy shipping modules will receive a "I heart Unique" Tee!

-Plus every coral order will receive a free PolypLab Premium Coral Glue! * (while quantities last)
(All prizes will ship for free, or combine with your purchase)

Raffle: Every purchaser will receive an entry. If you choose not to purchase, you just have to comment once per hour in the thread for the LS event to receive a free entry. You really can't go wrong either way.

Corals will be going for 35 to 80% off! Plus $5 specials too!

If you do not buy anything, we will gladly refund your $ in full for the shipping module on Monday, when our offices open.

Shopping: Limit of three $5 corals per person, for every $5 coral, you must purchase one non-$5 coral (however there's a ton of $7, $8, $10 items).
What to do first:
You MUST first purchase a shipping module HERE (scroll down). Then shop as much as you like and we'll automatically combine shipping for you. And you will earn UC Reward for every dollar spent!

During the LiveSale, please check out by selecting the "Add-On/Pick-Up/Test Only" option for Free shipping (since you have purchased a shipping Module already).

Earn UC Reward points on all your purchases. And we combine all shipping automatically for free (provided one shipping module was purchased), so checkout as many times as you like!

All orders are final, no refunds, exchanges, credits, promotional gift cards, coupons, or extra discounts will be applied in the sale. Our Guarantee covers all the corals we ship. If you ask for a customization or substitution, we will try to accommodate you but please understand this may delay your ship date. Our office opens on Monday morning.

Intel: The $5 doorbuster corals will be spaced throughout. With so many choice items, competition is fierce, be ready for some fast clicking! We do suggest you register with UniqueCorals.com first with your shipping information so you will have a fast checkout experience. If you are already a registered UniqueCorals customer, great, you are all set to go. There is NO FREE SHIPPING unless combined with another order from our website over $150 in Livestock.

Have Fun: You can count on Unique to have the best coral selection, prices, true to WYSIWYG corals, and amazing prizes! All LiveStock is backed by our guarantee, buy with confidence!

Please include your full name and order details in any PM or communications so we may properly identify who you are. Our admin office opens on Monday and will get to your requests ASAP. Thanks for understanding. If you see something else you like in the non-LiveSale store, just choose the "Add-on Order" free shipping option upon checkout, and we'll combine shipping with your Live Sale order (provided you have purchased a shipping module, offer only good for livestock orders).

Last edited:
OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jason Fox having his the same time :( WWC the weekend after. Any way to space it out?
Sorry these LiveSale spots are pretty much planned out at the beginning of the year by Reef2Reef, it's not up to us. Hope you have fun whichever event you choose to end up at. The good thing about the internet is, you can always hop around instantly =)
cheers

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A look at some of the WYSIWYG Prizes: good luck! Free to enter.

WOW!!!!

- UC Jawbreaker mushroom - $349 value
- 3 pieces mushroom frag pack, featuring UC storm stellar - $230 value
- 4 pieces mixed paly frag pack featuring UC Fallen Icarus & UC hot shots, UC Crazy Chaos UC sweet spot plays - $375 value
- 3 pieces Hammer frag pack - $299 value

jawbreaker mushroom ($349 Value).JPG

4 pc mushroom pack featuring uc snow storm stellar mushroom ($230 Value).JPG

3 pc colorful hammer frag pack ($299 Value).JPG

4 pc mushroom pack featuring uc snow storm stellar mushroom ($230 Value).JPG

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
some glitch happened, here is the Paly pack again

- 4 pieces mixed paly frag pack featuring UC Fallen Icarus & UC hot shots, UC Crazy Chaos UC sweet spot plays - $375 value

4 pc paly pack copy.JPG

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jason Fox having his the same time :( WWC the weekend after. Any way to space it out?

The Jason Fox Live Sale was an accident. That one is on the 25th! :)

Untitled-7.jpg

Last edited:
Back