UC "Stay-Home" SALE event coming your way, March 26-30th - FREE ICP Test, Easy Financing, Easter Eggs, UC Rewards

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As of the time of writing, most of the country has been ordered to Stay Home! We could have never imagined such a thing even a few months ago, yet this is our reality today.

In the spirit of "Stay-Home", UniqueCorals.com will hold a fun sale event, Thurs March 26th to Monday March 30th. Starting Thursday, new items and categories will be made available in the SALE section every hours. The reefing staples will be available, some at never before discounts, to help with your Stay-At-Home needs.
Brands included in the sale are:
-Triton
-Pax Bellum
-Illumagic LED lights
-Great White Skimmers
-DaStaCo
-Panta Rhei Pumps
-and more to be announced

Additionally, for orders over $200 you'll get a FREE ICP water analysis test, a $49 value! (1 per customer) You will be able to test your water and know exactly where you tank is at, for optimal health and if needed, corrective regimen for continued success.

Many livestock items will be on sale as well, some at deep discounts. Look for some "Easter Eggs" at up to 90% off (these will pop up periodically, for maximum fun), throughout the Sale Event.

If you have shopped with us before, you'll know we stand behind every animal and item we ship, with a robust guarantee, and dedicated customer service, shop with confidence.

Additionally, we have just added UC 0% Financing or Split pay features (with no impact on your credit score, even if just checking to see if you qualify) to simplify your reefing needs! There is no better time to get that equipment you need.

Earn UC Rewards for all your purchases.

Please share the news with your reefing friends and spread the cheer. #UniqueCorals #uniquecoralsstayhomesale

Happy Reefing-At-Home

Saty-home-sale-SALE-March2020.jpg

Last edited:

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any indo LPS colonies?

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What time Thursday does the illumagic go to 10%? I'm definitely ordering one and don't want to miss out on inventory
Should be coming online Thurs early morning, as early as 12:01am (pacific time)
Thanks for asking!

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pro tip: you can build your cart early, and when the sale starts, the discounts will be automatically reflected in your cart (hit refresh on your browser), and once you checkout the items is yours. (if the item is just sitting in your cart, another customer can still purchase it).

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clarification:
Orders over $200 will receive a FREE Triton ICP water analysis test
$49 value! (1 free test per order, multiple orders allowed)
Test your water and know exactly where you tank is at, for optimal health and if needed, corrective regimen for continued success.
Many livestock items will be on sale as well, some at deep discounts up to 75% off! Look for "Easter Eggs" at up to 90% off (these will pop up periodically, for maximum fun), throughout the Sale Event.
If you have shopped with us before, you'll know we stand behind every animal and item we ship, with a robust guarantee, and dedicated customer service, shop with confidence.

Additionally, we have just added UC 0% Financing or Split pay features (with no impact on your credit score, even if just checking to see if you qualify) to simplify your reefing needs! There is no better time to get that equipment you need.

Earn UC Rewards for all your purchases.
Please share the news with your reefing friends and spread the cheer.
#uniquecorals #uniquecoralsstayhomesale
Happy Reefing-At-Home

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Livestock coral special discounts will be coming all weekend long, like this - Euphyllia ancora - Crazy Wall Hammer Coral - 4" WYSIWYG Colony
WYSIWYG

And lots of others

crazy.jpg indo-gold.jpg

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a nice Favia for $5

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.9%
Back