UC "Stay-Home" SALE event coming your way, March 26-30th - FREE ICP Test, Easy Financing, Easter Eggs, UC Rewards

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dalua Great White Skimmers - 20% off!

In stock and ready to ship.
IN- SUMP, STURDY SKIMMERS FOR EASY PROTEIN AND WASTE PARTICLE REMOVAL
These skimmers are manufactured using heavy-duty acrylic to ensure longevity, and all come equipped with the Italian-made Eden pumps which are absolutely bulletproof. As for skimming power, there is nothing like it. Millions of tiny bubbles are produced every second, holding huge amounts of proteins and tank gunk that are easily captured and removed in the extra-large collection chamber. Each product has been rigorously tested in the toughest tank conditions, and these protein skimmers by Dalua are nothing short of exceptional. And they are super quiet, less decibels than any comparable model.
Features the quiet and long lasting benefits of the tried and true AC pump. Don't get us wrong, we love DC pumps, but they are overkill for such a low energy consumption application where reliability is a top feature.
Backed by the first-class customer service and post-sales assistance offered at Dalua Australia. Your tank will never feel cleaner and your fish and coral never happier.

https://uniquecorals.com/collections/great-white-skimmer

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Many has been purchased already, here's a $5 "Easter Egg" coral that's still available

MCatano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this the sale price? Lol
Screenshot_20200327-184004_Samsung Internet.jpg

Seamore2001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's this one that just went up - a really nice WysiWYG turbinaria for $5

https://uniquecorals.com/collection...aria-1-wysiwyg-frag-23?variant=31861092581430

Looking forward to seeing that one in my tank later in the week. I was planning on waiting for your live sale in April, but found some really nice corals in this sale that will fit in well in my tanks, so went with the shopping this weekend.

(I'd been planning to purchase a couple of items from my LFS, but we're in quarantine through April, so that won't happen for a while).

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to seeing that one in my tank later in the week. I was planning on waiting for your live sale in April, but found some really nice corals in this sale that will fit in well in my tanks, so went with the shopping this weekend.

(I'd been planning to purchase a couple of items from my LFS, but we're in quarantine through April, so that won't happen for a while).
Looks like we'll all be staying in for a while haha.
Thanks for shopping with us.

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was a lot of fun!

Thanks for hanging with us this weekend. Hope you and your family stay safe =)

Seamore2001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The order arrived this morning - everything looks healthy and happy. Thanks for a great sale and great pieces of coral.

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So our 8 years Anniversary event is this weekend, check it out if you're around. Thanks!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back