• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

UFreefer FS Thread: Tons of Old/New School Acros and others at hobbyist prices

OP
OP
UFreefer

UFreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do have a frag of copps 24K Milli though.

One of the first frags I’ve ever made of it and definitely one of my favorites

mshur

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree its an awesome coral , that i replace with ASD Rainbow milli a few years ago. Unfortunately i dont have have much space in DT thats why i keep space open for Palmers , next to ASD :))

jx.reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my pack from UFreefer and have to say I’m super impressed! Expertly packed and had PE in the bag. Nice sized healthy frags and top notch communication. Love the freebies too!

Check out the size of the ASD rainbow he sent me:

96A8091B-9F5E-4E6C-B679-810DA7E8A1EB.jpeg

Matt harrington

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered from UFreefer and must say that it was the best pack I've ever received. I ordered 4 specific pieces so he gave me a pack price along with 4 freebies! All freebies were great pieces at that (couple BC pieces,palette pink tip and rainbow loom) Packing, communication, frag size and health were all top notch. Do not hesitate to buy some high end pieces at amazing prices!

Perry

Follow me on IG- perrys_reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All my 10 pack, ordered as 6 pack are doing great, and healthy! Phil has some killer "new", "old" school lineages. Also, some of his "own" lineages. For example, "SnowyD", the most hairy acro you will find. Best I can tell, an acro horrida, which is not common in the hobby, 2nd time seeing one in 15 years, and an amazing one at that, again just speculating. Orange polyp tort, are you kidding me, now that is something extremely rare and my first time seeing this variant, on my wish list! His granulosa, I am seeing orange peachish tones, going to be amazing. Thanks again, and you wilk be getting another order from me again soon :)
A true hobbyist indeed :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
UFreefer

UFreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All my 10 pack, ordered as 6 pack are doing great, and healthy! Phil has some killer "new", "old" school lineages. Also, some of his "own" lineages. For example, "SnowD", the most hairy acro you will find. Best I can tell, an acro horrida, which is not common in the hobby, 2nd time seeing one in 15 years, and an amazing one at that, again just speculating. Orange polyp tort, are you kidding me, now that is something extremely rare and my first time seeing this variant, on my wish list! His granulosa, I am seeing orange peachish tones, going to be amazing. Thanks again, and you wilk be getting another order from me again soon :)
A true hobbyist indeed :)

Thanks Perry! The SnowyD is a special one and I’m surprised how few people have added it to their packs. People always point and ask about that one when they come by in person.

Next time I’m in your town I’d love to stop by and check out your tank!

Reefs anonymous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for letting me see your setup and for the frags. Everything looking good so far. Phil has really good healthy stuff.

Boostable

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my order from Phil, packing, shipping and quality was fantastic. I dip everything and the frags and plugs where super clean, no pests. Can't say how much I appreciate it. Already bookmarked for my next order. Keep up the good work! ~Go Gators!

Richard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Placed an order with him several weeks ago. I had an issue with my tank I released the order then stopped it twice and he was kind enough to hold it. If his corals are as good as his attitude I'll be happy.

Reefs anonymous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Placed an order with him several weeks ago. I had an issue with my tank I released the order then stopped it twice and he was kind enough to hold it. If his corals are as good as his attitude I'll be happy.
You have no worries, I met him personally. Seems like a good guy. I’d be surprised if you didn’t like the frags. I got frags from him also.

Richard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my frags today, and could not be more pleased. After a few delays on my part, I was impressed by his attitude. Now I'm impressed by his corals. healthy, large well packaged, and great communication. I have bought a lot of coral from people on R2R and have to say Ufreefer ranks among the very best. .....Thank you Phil

NYreefNOOB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Battlecorals June Ruby $35 1"
Battlecorals SC: $35 1"
RR The Vihn: $45 1"
Tyree Pinky the Bear $45 1"
Blue Cardinal $35 1"
Big-E Xtreme Shortcake $45 1"
Pink Lemonade $40 1"
PB Stag $45 1"
Battlecorals random red: $40 1.5"
Snipers Blue $35 1"
and
SnipersSPS BGM Milli
$50 if you have shipped to ny 12570 please pm total and payment

MikeyA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my frags earlier today with 2 freebies included. Everything was package up very well, and all the frags arrived in great condition, size, and color. After a drip and acclimation they went into the tank with full pe. I'm very pleased with the communication and the order I received. @UFreefer, thank you for being patient with me and for the excellent frags. If you get more milli's in, let me know lol.

Itsander

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, Just got my package and everything is in great condition besides freebies were included, buy with confidence you won't be disappointed, will order again one's I positioned all my new frags, thanks.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back