UK reefers, what's your experiences with online coral retailers. Would you recommend any?

KarlsReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering for all the uk reefers out there how many have used online coral sellers? What your experiences were like and would you recommend any particular sellers? Also any favourite bricks and mortar LFS that are worth a trip to? I've got a couple of great stores near me, but do like a road trip when allowed to travel (thanks covid)

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can recommend Mail Order Corals and also Masterfisch, many of my corals certainly for the big tank have come from these. Very good value and excellent customer service

Unfortunately most of my LFS’s just sell the same old green or pink corals. I’ve tried to support them but.....

OP
OP
KarlsReef

KarlsReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can recommend Mail Order Corals and also Masterfisch, many of my corals certainly for the big tank have come from these. Very good value and excellent customer service

Unfortunately most of my LFS’s just sell the same old green or pink corals. I’ve tried to support them but.....
Yeah Ive used Mail Order Corals too, they weren't bad at all, if you ever get tempted to venture to Birmingham from your neck of the woods I can recommend a little place called Tee's Reef, his shop is one of the best around and he's a really great host.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back