Ultra and 1st grade crocea clams

Biota_Marine

Jake At Biota
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Y'all

We have some new clams on the site! All these clams are beautiful and wonderfully acclimated to LED lighting. We feed some phyto paste once a week and they continue to look this gorgeous. I also added derasa, squamosa, and hippopus clams. If you have any questions about keeping any species of clam or any of our livestock please don't hesitate to ask.
Ultra Grade Crocea Kosrae.jpg

OP
OP
Biota_Marine

Biota_Marine

Jake At Biota
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1624161852231.png

is it possible to buy this clam in the picture ?
I can get this one out to you. I have two that look very similar to this so I put them to the side. Just put R2R clam in the notes section and I'll make sure it's one of the two that look like this going out.

jaganshi066

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Y'all

We have some new clams on the site! All these clams are beautiful and wonderfully acclimated to LED lighting. We feed some phyto paste once a week and they continue to look this gorgeous. I also added derasa, squamosa, and hippopus clams. If you have any questions about keeping any species of clam or any of our livestock please don't hesitate to ask.
Ultra Grade Crocea Kosrae.jpg

@Biota_Marine are crocea clams hard to keep? I heard they aren’t as hardy as maximas, also they stay a lot smaller right?

Back