• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ultra Speckled Rainbow Bubble-Tip Anemone 2yrs Old - SOLD

Isaac Alves

www.instagram.com/theloneaquarist/
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have another Rainbow Anemone ready to go to a new home. The price is $80. And I am doing porch pickup only. I can hold after purchase as well. I would accept PayPal or Venmo. Please contact me via text at 714

Here are some closeup shots under 18K lighting. These were taken May 5, 2020:

8AAFCC16-45B8-49F8-8ACD-8BF6ADC34827.jpeg
132BAAC5-C19E-4AD0-9725-22C761C9A12E.jpeg
CDF41B92-3EA5-4863-A1E4-D12D42B48110.jpeg
1AB53E87-72FA-428E-80D9-BF25E861EE9C.jpeg
6882BB56-FE59-4AF9-9198-A4FB9B3D8C0C.jpeg

Taken May 22:
8F1E4F54-51A1-432C-BA04-A17FCECC4CAF.jpeg

OP
OP
Isaac Alves

Isaac Alves

www.instagram.com/theloneaquarist/
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice! I’m in Yorba Linda - how do you get them to keep there bubble tips?

I’ve done the same thing in two tanks that are both currently running. All my RBTAs have kept their bubbles in my care for the last 4-5 years. I wish I could say something definitive but I’m leaning toward genetics and higher phosphate. Flow is different in both my tanks so I discounted that. It’s very random in my display. In my mandarin tank, where this one has lived, it’s more laminar —- only using a single IceCap 1k Gyre.

My phosphates in both tanks run about .1 - .2 ppm. I’ve always had higher phosphate. Nitrates maintain about 5ppm. I don’t feed directly but do broadcast Rods Food daily in both tanks for the life of both tanks. I do dose Aminos and I’ve done that for the life of both tanks as well — First with Red Sea’s A and B formula and the past year and a half I’ve moved over to Brightwell’s Coralamino. Both tanks use Tropic Marin’s Pro Reef Salt....but this is only for the last year. Before that I used Live Aquaria for a couple years and before that it was Reef Crystals. Which is why I wonder if there’s a genetic component, but I’m only guessing and I have nothing to base that on; especially since I’ve only every had one anemone who got chomped up in a vortech five years ago and from that came the rest. So go figure.

Jfinn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve done the same thing in two tanks that are both currently running. All my RBTAs have kept their bubbles in my care for the last 4-5 years. I wish I could say something definitive but I’m leaning toward genetics and higher phosphate. Flow is different in both my tanks so I discounted that. It’s very random in my display. In my mandarin tank, where this one has lived, it’s more laminar —- only using a single IceCap 1k Gyre.

My phosphates in both tanks run about .1 - .2 ppm. I’ve always had higher phosphate. Nitrates maintain about 5ppm. I don’t feed directly but do broadcast Rods Food daily in both tanks for the life of both tanks. I do dose Aminos and I’ve done that for the life of both tanks as well — First with Red Sea’s A and B formula and the past year and a half I’ve moved over to Brightwell’s Coralamino. Both tanks use Tropic Marin’s Pro Reef Salt....but this is only for the last year. Before that I used Live Aquaria for a couple years and before that it was Reef Crystals. Which is why I wonder if there’s a genetic component, but I’m only guessing and I have nothing to base that on; especially since I’ve only every had one anemone who got chomped up in a vortech five years ago and from that came the rest. So go figure.
Thanks for the details - I may have to nab one from you then. Are you able to hold? I’m in middle of a tank upgrade atm.

maroma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning

purchased a Ultra Speckled Rainbow Bubble-Tip from this individual first time - the colors are amazing the picture can't show what you see in person especially taken from a cheap phone. Thank You - I would buy again with confidence - very friendly and professional.

Thank You Happy Reefing.

20200525_100030.jpg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 132 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back