Unable to Add GHL Maxi Stand Alone Doser to Existing Profulix 4 Controller and Devices.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

JaysLittleOcean

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a KH Director, a Standalone Doser 2.1, x2 Doser Slaves 2.1 that are already connected to my Profilux and I am attempting to add a Maxi Standalone unit. However, everytime I attempt to add it. The session disconnects and when I reconnect the doser is still not added to any of the groups. I ran through update the the lastest non-beta version on the profilux and all the remaining hardware and still nothing. I have even connected directly to the maxi to ensure that slave is selected. I could use some help.

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since this is a stand alone doser you need to first change the configuration on the doser (operation mode) from master to slave before adding it. I’d you do not do this or will not be discovered in the PAB connection.

3BA4BCC5-B2B8-4A56-94AD-9D759B6E1D9C.png

OP
OP
JaysLittleOcean

JaysLittleOcean

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since this is a stand alone doser you need to first change the configuration on the doser (operation mode) from master to slave before adding it. I’d you do not do this or will not be discovered in the PAB connection.

3BA4BCC5-B2B8-4A56-94AD-9D759B6E1D9C.png

That I already did since I purchase a few other dosers that were also the stand alone version. But to no success it shows as a device I can add to the PAB but it just doesn't stick. I'm going to check the documentation above and see if that helps. But I appreciate you chiming in to help. Thanks for that!

KenO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That I already did since I purchase a few other dosers that were also the stand alone version. But to no success it shows as a device I can add to the PAB but it just doesn't stick. I'm going to check the documentation above and see if that helps. But I appreciate you chiming in to help. Thanks for that!
So did you get it to work?

Back