Unacceptable and officially fed up

rushbattle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
So finally after almost 5 months of BS, working on this reefbot, waiting on them to reply to issues, getting the wrong parts, etc... I get a response this morning...

Hady Osailly writes
Hello Dale, I see you have been going through a lot of issues and still are. Please do not fix anything anymore. Apologies for everything you've been through. I will be sending you a replacement reefbot

I almost fainted. I guess we will see if they follow thru, and more importantly what kind of shape their new units are in. I know enough about this product by now, I’ll be able to tell if it’s new and how it’s working fairly quickly.
Update?

OP
ddaddy2420

ddaddy2420

View Badges
Reaction score
So they finally sent me a new one in December. Used it for 1.5 months and it’s already failing to return results. It’s actually worked great for 1 month, but I was waiting for the ball to drop and so it has. The difference this time is I’m not about to go thru this BS again. Gonna turn it off and pack it up.

rushbattle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
So they finally sent me a new one in December. Used it for 1.5 months and it’s already failing to return results. It’s actually worked great for 1 month, but I was waiting for the ball to drop and so it has. The difference this time is I’m not about to go thru this BS again. Gonna turn it off and pack it up.
Just giving up or trying to get your money back? I think it’s a lost cause, what a huge waste of money for everyone involved that these folks perpetuated even after they must have known of the incredibly poor reliability. They won’t even respond to any of my emails now. Shameful. The powers that be here only care about their income, they won’t do anything to help us either.

How many tangs (surgeonfish) do you have in your reef tank?

Votes: 51 30.0%

Votes: 35 20.6%

Votes: 27 15.9%

Votes: 25 14.7%

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • 5+

Votes: 21 12.4%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 1 0.6%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online