Unique Corals 9th Anniversary Live Sale 2 Days of Fragtastic Fun!! Mushrooms, Blastos, Lords and more! April 10th & 11th 10am- 6pm pst

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As someone new to this event, curious to learn more about how it works. Will all things be available for sale on the web site Saturday at 10am or is this a situation where things are made available periodically throughout the weekend?
The items will drop (be made live) in batches, the drops are announced in this thread, and will appear here: https://uniquecorals.com/collections/livesale for checkout.

It is a Flash Sale format, so items are heavily discounted and will move quickly. If at first you don't get the item you want, don't worry, it's a long event and a good variety will be available over the span of two days. And most importantly, have fun!

ps. most people find that refreshing the thread (F5) helps to see new drops quickly.

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We can't wait for pieces like these to be up to 80% off starting tomorrow :D

Chunky Cookie Monster 94 62.jpg
enigma machine 199 99.jpg
purple ghost 82 58.jpg
pink microlados 58 38.jpg
tenuis 119 72.jpg
tenuis 109 64.jpg
IMG_9919.jpg
IMG_9925.jpg
IMG_9945.jpg
IMG_9934.jpg
IMG_9909.jpg

phatduckk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The items will drop (be made live) in batches, the drops are announced in this thread, and will appear here: https://uniquecorals.com/collections/livesale for checkout.

It is a Flash Sale format, so items are heavily discounted and will move quickly. If at first you don't get the item you want, don't worry, it's a long event and a good variety will be available over the span of two days. And most importantly, have fun!

ps. most people find that refreshing the thread (F5) helps to see new drops quickly.
But you promise ill get a Rainbow hammer because last time I spent 2 days trying to get one and ended up crying myself to sleep?

elcoley

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is there a way to change my shipping molecule because I just remember that I am not free the day I chose the shipping molecule for.

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live about 15 minutes away from your coral farm. Is pick up an option? I've already purchased a shipping mod.
Hello, absolutely you can arrange for local pick up, please allow us to process the orders and shipouts Mon and Tues, and pick up Wed or later. If you choose that route we can refund your shipping module at that time. Please also call the office to let us know your preferred appointment time, so we can prepare. Thank you!

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And just as a general comment, we are a no walk-in, "by appointment only" facility. Thanks!

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, absolutely you can arrange for local pick up, please allow us to process the orders and shipouts Mon and Tues, and pick up Wed or later. If you choose that route we can refund your shipping module at that time. Please also call the office to let us know your preferred appointment time, so we can prepare. Thank you!
Great thanks.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back