Unique Corals 9th Anniversary Live Sale 2 Days of Fragtastic Fun!! Mushrooms, Blastos, Lords and more! April 10th & 11th 10am- 6pm pst

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$29.99 for shipping and if you don't see anything you like you do not get your $29.99 back
We refund shipping if the module is not used. Please send us an email following the event if you do not use your module and your 29.99 will be refunded.

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
903A8543.jpg
903A8565.jpg
903A8713.jpg
IMG_8776.jpg
903A6117.jpg
903A8179.jpg

vic5hands

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This seems atypical based off of the past Unique sales, including the last one where I received a refund for my shipping module, and all live sales for that matter. Can you confirm @uniquecorals on whether or not you receive a refund for your shipping module if you do not purchase livestock from the live sale

Due to already heavily discounted prices, and the high cost of shipping. you MUST purchase a $29.99 shipping module to purchase in LiveSale category. No exceptions. No returns, no refunds, no substitutions.​

found this on their web site

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Due to already heavily discounted prices, and the high cost of shipping. you MUST purchase a $29.99 shipping module to purchase in LiveSale category. No exceptions. No returns, no refunds, no substitutions.​

found this on their web site
Hello, the "no returns, no refunds, no substitutions" refers solely to livesale corals, not shipping. Again, if you do not use your shipping module we will refund your 29.99, I hope this clears things up :)

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, the "no returns, no refunds, no substitutions" refers solely to livesale corals, not shipping. Again, if you do not use your shipping module we will refund your 29.99, I hope this clears things up :)
Perhaps this is an opportunity for UC to place a disclaimer regarding the live shipping module so there’s no doubts and misunderstandings whatsoever :)

Thanks for coming in and setting things straight UC! Can’t wait to see you again this weekend. Happy anniversary!

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perhaps this is an opportunity for UC to place a disclaimer regarding the live shipping module so there’s no doubts and misunderstandings whatsoever :)

Thanks for coming in and setting things straight UC! Can’t wait to see you again this weekend. Happy anniversary!
To clarify - due to the low prices, large volume and demand, our staff will not be able to substitute, exchange, or change your purchase after the sale. Much like a "sample sale", sales will be final.
Shipping module will be refunded if no LiveSale purchase was made.

Thanks for everyone's cooperation and understanding. =)

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.1%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back