Unique Corals 9th Anniversary Live Sale 2 Days of Fragtastic Fun!! Mushrooms, Blastos, Lords and more! April 10th & 11th 10am- 6pm pst

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This site and the UC site are way out of sync.

Use the time between when the corals are posted here and to the site to navigate directly to the section of the corals (when sorted by price) on where you expect the coral to fall. If it's a $20 dollar coral here on the r2r, then you should know to look near the $20 dollar page on unique. C'mon y'all

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Slytherin stag 149 99.jpg

Slytherin Stag was 149 now 99
ss 54 38.jpg

Strawberry Shortcake Acro was 54 now 38
tenuis 109 74.jpg

Tenuis Acro was 109 now 74
tenuis 119 78.jpg

Tenuis Acro was 119 now 78
volt microlados 44 32.jpg

Volt Microclaudos was 44 now 32
wonderland 199 149.jpg

Wonderland Acro was 199 now 149

BeardedReefCo.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Use the time between when the corals are posted here and to the site to navigate directly to the section of the corals (when sorted by price) on where you expect the coral to fall. If it's a $20 dollar coral here on the r2r, then you should know to look near the $20 dollar page on unique. C'mon y'all
Makes sense, just so far from the norm

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The only way that I can see that this works is to look at the pictures posted, look for the tiny little sale price posted at the bottom of the picture, go to the UC live sale page (which you have selected to sort by price), refresh the page, scroll down to the relevant price, find the coral and try and do that before someone else purchases it.

And miss the $5 add in the meantime.

Big_G_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You say that like it makes sense, lol. They make you come to this page which is just pictures. Then you have to go to another site to buy, but the other site is jacked up and things are out of order and not up to date. Cmon yall lol

BeardedReefCo.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You say that like it makes sense, lol. They make you come to this page which is just pictures. Then you have to go to another site to buy, but the other site is jacked up and things are out of order and not up to date. Cmon yall lol
I mean it does make sense!.... if that’s just how it is lol yea theater are some issues but in a way it makes it a little bit harder and a little more random for everyone

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only way that I can see that this works is to look at the pictures posted, look for the tiny little sale price posted at the bottom of the picture, go to the UC live sale page (which you have selected to sort by price), refresh the page, scroll down to the relevant price, find the coral and try and do that before someone else purchases it.

And miss the $5 add in the meantime.

Then you need to decide whether or not the value of a $5 coral is more than the one you pinpointed otherwise and consider opportunity costs. You can load up multiple windows, multiple tabs, etc. Page 1 can be the highest priced items, page 2 is a different bracket, page 3 is a different bracket etc just systemetize it and then you only have to keep refreshing one of the pages. Also, zoom out so you have a better view

From their standpoint, the odds are equal for everyone. We all have to do the same exact process.

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

birds nest 22 14.jpg

Birdsnest Coral was 22 now 14
blue eye favia 42 32.jpg

Blue Eye Favia was 42 now 32
blue Goni 44 32.jpg

Blue Goniopora was 44 now 32
cat eye palys 78 52.jpg

Cat Eye Palys was 78 now 52
cupping chalice 149 89.jpg

Cupping Chalice was 149 now 89

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

They're not jacked up, it's just not working to your expectations. With that said, I think it's great that you're sharing your point of view and I hope UC takes it into consideration moving forwards. I want to be clear that I would *love* for the date sorting to work as you expect it to, but these are the constraints we have and I'm doing my best to help even out the playing field for you

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its still not too late to purchase your shipping module! grab one if you have not already :)

BeardedReefCo.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Then you need to decide whether or not the value of a $5 coral is more than the one you pinpointed otherwise and consider opportunity costs. You can load up multiple windows, multiple tabs, etc. Page 1 can be the highest priced items, page 2 is a different bracket, page 3 is a different bracket etc just systemetize it and then you only have to keep refreshing one of the pages. Also, zoom out so you have a better view

From their standpoint, the odds are equal for everyone. We all have to do the same exact process.
Thems good words haha

joefishUC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

dayglo favia 72 52.jpg

Dayglo Favia was 72 now 52
dragon soul favia 42 28.jpg

Dragon Soul Favia was 42 now 28
duncan 28 16.jpg

Duncan Coral was 28 now 16
electric clove polyps 44 32.jpg

Electric Clove Polyps was 44 now 32
eternal phoenix 199 119.jpg

Eternal Phoenix Lord was 199 now 119

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 143 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back