Unique Corals Anniversary R2R Live Sale- April 28th 9am-9pm PST!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
We are happy to announce our 6 year anniversary Live sale on R2R. We had a great turnout at the beginning of the year. This one will have tons of excitement and Unique Corals for every tank.

We will be posting some corals $5, $10, $15 each throughout the sale! Mosto coral will be deeply discounted. Sps and Lps Power Hours will be announced in the coming weeks and will have these types of corals heavily uploaded during those hours for morning and evening shoppers. You'll be amazed at some of the value you will find! Enjoy!

R2R April 28th sale-700-200.jpg

RULES:

You MUST first purchase a shipping module here. Then shop as much as you like and we'll combine shipping for you.

You MUST create an account HERE on our website to place a order.

No more than four $5 corals per person. For every $5 coral you must purchase another coral as well.

All corals will be WYSIWYG on the Reef2Reef.com thread (yes, this thread right here). At that time, that coral will be available for purchase, you can click on the link in the post, which will lead you to the page to buy the coral.

You must complete checkout to secure the coral. Once purchased the item will be market "out of stock". Checkout as many times as you like, your shipping will be combined.

It is possible more than one person is able to purchase the same frag due to the large volume of customers. In this case the the first person will receive the frag purchased and the second customer will receive an item similar or receive a refund.

All orders are final, no refunds, exchanges, credits, promotional gift cards, coupons, or extra discounts will be applied in the sale. Our Guarantee covers all the corals we ship. If you have a question please ask through thread posts or PM, as our admin office will be closed on Saturday. If you call the office or send a message through the UniqueCorals.com site, you will not get an answer until Monday morning. If you ask for a customization or substitution, we will try to accommodate you but please understand this will delay your ship date.

Over 1000+ corals will be posted starting at 9am PST. You can expect a small batch every few minutes. The $5 doorbuster corals will be spaced throughout. With so many choice items, competition is fierce, be ready for some fast clicking! Please register with UniqueCorals.com first with your shipping information so you will have a fast checkout experience.

There is NO FREE SHIPPING unless combined with another order from our website over $150 in Livestock.

Please make sure your shipping module is all set before Saturday morning, as we will have a large number of orders to fulfill and we want everyone to get their coral in a timely manner.

Please include your full name and order details in any PM or communications so we may properly identify who you are.

RAFFLE PRIZES:
  1. A Triton pack of 3 ICP tests and 3 trace elements
  2. UniqueCorals.com Grafted Patina Monti shipped
  3. UniqueCorals.com E.T. Acropora
  4. Three $50 gift certificates to UniqueCorals.com
  5. Icp test for the Biggest Spender
7 Awesome prizes to win!

There are 2 ways to enter the drawings. Make a purchase during the sale, or make one post in this thread every hour during the sale hours (9am to 9pm PST). If you do both you get 2 entries. Each person can only win one prize. Drawing results will be posted the following Friday after the Sale.

Those entering by commenting in the thread please try to engage with your fellow reefers and not just "check in". You will need to PM us after the sale if you believe you qualified so we can verify your posts. Drawing results will be posted the following Friday after the Sale.

Good luck, and happy reefing!​

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Should be a great sale! Do you have some teasers? :)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back