UniqueCorals.com 1 Day LiveSale Event January 4th 9am - 6pm PST, highlighting rare and collector's items

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

The District Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!!!
Thank you all for participating in the Live Sale!!!! The prize winners have been posted and can be viewed here. We look forward to seeing everyone in April for our two day Anniversary Celebration. Happy Reefing!!

Congrats to the winners! I'll gladly accept your prize if you're unable to care for them. :)

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Dreamoceanbig

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my corals from the sale about an hour ago. I got a Neon Tipped Purple Torch, and a Blue Ice Eye Favia. Wow!!! You know how you see a picture of a coral from a vendor and it's always bigger in the picture than what you actually get? It was the opposite from Unique Corals. I can't believe how big these frags are. The torch has 2 stalks and 4 heads and the Favia covers the entire square plug. The Favia opened up within minutes of placing in my tank. The Torch wasn't far behind. Both are awesome, but the Neon Tipped Torch is incredible. I'm getting my filter lenses for my phone tomorrow, so i'll share pictures when I get it.

Thanks, Unique!!!

Last edited:

RBZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I got sad news today.
One of the Hammer I purchased is Dead and won't be coming.
Along with that, they are missing one of the other Hammers.
I guess you shouldn't pick Friday delivery with them.
It seems you get left out when the last orders leave.

Huenemedoe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I got sad news today.
One of the Hammer I purchased is Dead and won't be coming.
Along with that, they are missing one of the other Hammers.
I guess you shouldn't pick Friday delivery with them.
It seems you get left out when the last orders leave.
I have always experienced great customer service with Unique...like above and beyond. I would imagine they would more than happily take care of your issue.

DeniseAndy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my corals today. Yippie!!! After a nice dip in lugols solution, all corals are in the tank and looking great so far. I agree that these frags were bigger than I thought on a few of them. So far looking great! Cannot wait for them to open. A few are already opening, the others are leathers and picky so could be a few weeks, but they looked super healthy.

Dreamoceanbig

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my coral shipment in today...

I've recieved hundreds of shipments from many different sources for my work and personal in the past 10 years, and I have to say this was the most well packaged and taken care of one to date. Hands down. And the quality/color/size of the pieces is truly amazing. These acros are pure fire!
Good work Unique Corals, you have thoroughly impressed me. Thank you very much

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pic of the neon green tipped torch from the sale. Still learning how to use these filters.

20200111_133607.jpg

Kellie in CA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I grabbed this a few days before the sale started, but I’m pretty impressed with it. It’s the single most expensive coral I’ve ever bought (and my centerpiece), but it looks just like their picture in white light and glows like crazy in blue.

I also grabbed a few sale items too, because why not? The birdsnest got a little beat up in shipping, but everything else looks great.

4B58814D-1357-4492-AB92-7523FC58DF10.jpeg 125C924D-9A69-4ADD-BAC6-230A4C3C13B6.jpeg

Last edited:
Back