UniqueCorals.com LiveSale Saturday Feb 16th, 9am - 9pm PST. Win Big!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

What's your future ideal reef tank(s) setup, 2 years from now?

• I'm upgrading for sure!

Votes: 92 35.5%
  • Keeping it going, if it ain't broke, don't mess with it....

Votes: 73 28.2%
  • I'm adding frag tanks

Votes: 31 12.0%
  • I'm likely downsizing

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Who knows, ask me in 2 years!

Votes: 49 18.9%
  • Custom built-in, budget is no problem

Votes: 12 4.6%

• Total voters

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
th

Cassian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I decided to participate since you guys always have stunning stuff. Just got my shipping module and I cant wait for another awesome sale!!!

Also, when I purchased the shipping module, I chose the $6.50 shipping option. was I supposed to choose the free one since I was buying the shipping or did I do it right?? I don't remember what I did last time. :)

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey thanks and great to have you here.

Yes that's correct you are to choose the "Add-on/Pick-Up" FREE shipping option.
No worries we'll gladly refund your extra charge. Our Admins on Monday morning will batch and sort through all the orders and issue refunds.

Well, I decided to participate since you guys always have stunning stuff. Just got my shipping module and I cant wait for another awesome sale!!!

Also, when I purchased the shipping module, I chose the $6.50 shipping option. was I supposed to choose the free one since I was buying the shipping or did I do it right?? I don't remember what I did last time. :)

davilahope

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of lighting do you have over your coral? I like to look at coral under blue lights.. can you maybe tease us with some blue light pictures? I'd appreciate that

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Signature pieces will be available and they will not disappoint!!!!
UC Donna is back and will be available!!
IMG_2083.jpg

UC Game Over Granulosa
IMG_2097.jpg

RRA Applejax
IMG_2121.jpg

UC PomPom
IMG_2045.jpg

UC Golden Dragon
IMG_2021.jpg

UC Nightwalker
IMG_2139.jpg

Cassian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey thanks and great to have you here.

Yes that's correct you are to choose the "Add-on/Pick-Up" FREE shipping option.
No worries we'll gladly refund your extra charge. Our Admins on Monday morning will batch and sort through all the orders and issue refunds.
Thanks so much UC :)

Cassian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
W

Hi,
we use Radion Gen 4 pros. We will post some pics in blues as well. :)
oo nice! I have the same light. you wouldn't want to share what setting y'all keep it on for growth/color would you? or do you have a custom setting? your corals are gorgeous under it :)

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The back end nobody think$ about.

For the low price of corals, you too can keep web admins from going hungry. <In the arms of an angel>

Last edited:
OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha!
Yup a lot of cogs in the machine to keep it going smoothly. Many will be putting in many hours to ensure a great experience for all.
Thanks for participating! =)

The back end nobody think$ about.

For the low price of corals, you too can keep web admins from going hungry. <In the arms of an angel>

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
T-minus less than 2 days!

#winning #guide

How To Win:

Some of you are seasoned pros with many LiveSales under your belt, and well, some of you are brand spanking new. Either way you are in for a lively, entertaining, and exciting event!

If you want to up your LiveSale game to the next level, well here’s a quick tutorial:

The name of the game is speed, and preparation.

How to prepare:

• before the sale starts, make sure your computer or device has a solid wired or WiFi connection. You can test your speed using https://www.speedtest.net/ or the speedtest App. (psst, what's your speed?)
  • Open up this Reef2Reef thread, refresh often. We found the Reef2Reef mobile app has a slight lag, using a browser is faster.
  • Grab your Latte, green tea, snacks, protein bars, cookies, and settle into your comfy spot. Throw on your favorite tunes, and re-read the rules for a refresher https://uniquecorals.com/collections/live-sale.
  • If you did not already, register for an account at https://uniquecorals.com/account/register. This will enable you to checkout faster. Have your credit card or PayPal payment information ready.
  • If any of your browsers are not displaying properly, you should clear cache, close the browser, restart. If problems persist, reboot computer (and check your connection).
  • Shake out your hands and get that trigger finger ready. When the clock strikes 9am Pacific Time, you are on your way to awesome deals and winning! Purchasers are automatically entered into our raffle for a chance to win amazing prizes.
Protip: You can have windows open in different browsers, and use Alt+tab, or Command+tab to quickly hop between them back and forth.

Good luck!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 22.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back