UniqueCorals.com LiveSale Saturday Feb 16th, 9am - 9pm PST. Win Big!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

What's your future ideal reef tank(s) setup, 2 years from now?

• I'm upgrading for sure!

Votes: 92 35.5%
  • Keeping it going, if it ain't broke, don't mess with it....

Votes: 73 28.2%
  • I'm adding frag tanks

Votes: 31 12.0%
  • I'm likely downsizing

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Who knows, ask me in 2 years!

Votes: 49 18.9%
  • Custom built-in, budget is no problem

Votes: 12 4.6%

• Total voters

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's that time again! A UC LiveSale is not to be missed! We have a full program lined up for you guys, and bargains and gems galore. There is something for everyone!

If you do not buy anything, we will gladly refund your $ in full for the shipping module on Monday, when our offices open.

SPS heavy hour 10am. LPS heavy hour 6pm.

(All prizes will combine with your shipment, or ship at no cost to you)
Prizes:
- Dalua Great White Skimmer - value $329+tax+shipping
- Croc Island Scoly - value $349
- Rainbow Lord - value $399
- Triton N-DOC + ICP test pack -value $100

Every purchaser will receive an entry. If you do not purchase, you can "check-in" or participate in the convo every hour (12 times total) to qualify and receive an entry! You really can't go wrong either way.

Limit of three $5 corals per person, for every $5 coral, you must purchase one non-$5 coral. Every purchase will receive UC Rewards points good for a future purchase.

Official Rules:
You MUST first purchase a shipping module HERE https://uniquecorals.com/collections/live-sale. Then shop as much as you like and we'll automatically combine shipping for you.
During the LiveSale, please check out by selecting the "Add-On/Pick-Up/Test Only" option for Free shipping (since you have purchased a shipping Module already).

Lots of $5 SPS frags, amazing prizes, and killer deals! Frags, colonies, signature corals, limited releases, and more! If you have participated in any of our past live sales, we thank you! And you know UC will not disappoint! Earn UC Reward points on all your purchases. And we combine all shipping automatically for free (provided one shipping module was purchased), so checkout as many times as you like!

All orders are final, no refunds, exchanges, credits, promotional gift cards, coupons, or extra discounts will be applied in the sale. Our Guarantee covers all the corals we ship. If you have a question please ask through thread posts or PM, as our admin office will be closed on Saturday. If you call the office or send a message through the UniqueCorals.com site, you will not get an answer until Monday morning. If you ask for a customization or substitution, we will try to accommodate you but please understand this may delay your ship date. The $5 doorbuster corals will be spaced throughout. With so many choice items, competition is fierce, be ready for some fast clicking! We do suggest you register with UniqueCorals.com first with your shipping information so you will have a fast checkout experience. If you are already a registered UniqueCorals customer, great, you are all set to go. There is NO FREE SHIPPING unless combined with another order from our website over $150 in Livestock.

FEB2019--LS-9-9_480x480.jpg

Please include your full name and order details in any PM or communications so we may properly identify who you are. Our admin office opens on Monday and will get to your requests ASAP. Thanks for understanding. If you see something else you like in the non-LiveSale store, just choose the "Add-on Order" free shipping option upon checkout, and we'll combine shipping with your Live Sale order (provided you have purchased a shipping module, offer only good for livestock orders).

Feel free to check for info here: link: https://uniquecorals.com/collections/live-sale

Last edited:

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question? Are prizes DOOR prizes for shipping modules or purchases during the sale? or do I need to post a comment every hour ect. ALSO I was shopping your site, any chance adding some more colony's :D

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question? Are prizes DOOR prizes for shipping modules or purchases during the sale? or do I need to post a comment every hour ect. ALSO I was shopping your site, any chance adding some more colony's :D
Hi,
a purchase will enter you to win but checking in will get you an additional entry. Great prizes this round! You can add as many corals as you would like to the live sale order.

undermind

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If we purchase a shipping module but are unable/don't purchase an item during the sale, will the shipping module cost be refunded?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Going to be a great sale!

Untitled-1.jpg

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Joe :cool:
I have Been looking for a nice Porcelain Crab, anything is stock to ride along.

Cassian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi @uniquecorals ,
about how often do you have live sales? I participated in the December livesale and couldn't be happier! I am trying to decide if I want to participate in this one or wait for the next sale. :)

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 145 61.2%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 83 35.0%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 41 17.3%
  • Other

Votes: 64 27.0%
Back