Unloading my fish and corals- Seminole County

OP
J

jimfish98

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Need to post a price

FYI not attempting to ignore anyone here, but making a full inventory and such and trying to figure out a good time to break down the contents. Gotten a few PM's but haven't thought of pricing etc. yet. Also to answer a few private messages, I am in no way selling the tank. Of my set up the only equipment that will go is the Nyos 160, the rest I will keep to run FW in the tank. When I am ready I will get something posted here w/ full details.
Please see the post I put up yesterday. I have enough salt for a month or two of water changes, not in a rush and will get things done as I have time.

OP
J

jimfish98

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Quick question, when buying are ya'll more interested in individual pieces or rocks with everything on it? Example is I have a rock with 7 FL Ricordea on it. I could try and peel them all off as individuals or sell as a whole and buyer could remove them or use the whole cycled rock. Thoughts as I try and figure this out? I am thinking coral first, then rock goes and catching everything gets much easier with hiding spots gone.

OP
J

jimfish98

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Going to post a bit now for starters. Need to unload the fish/rock first as there is no way I can catch fish with all of the rock in there. Will do this across a few posts. First up is Galaxia. I have 4 TSA Battlestar galaxia and one neon galaxia. Asking 20 each for the battlestar and 10 for the neon.

Attachments

• galaxia1.jpg
    galaxia1.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 81
  • galaxia2.jpg
    galaxia2.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 76
OP
J

jimfish98

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
GSP I have a few options. I have a small flat rock with some on it (not pictured). Asking 10 and can get a better pic later if needed as it sits in the back of the tang growing for fragging. I also currently have 4 MAGNETIC plugs of Mint GSP and 7 plugs of regular GSP. I have a few loose pieces of regular GSP and can make 4 more. Asking $5 per plug. Great way to get GSP growing on a back wall without waiting for coraline to grow for glue to adhere to it.

Attachments

• gsp1.jpg
    gsp1.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 65
  • gsp2.jpg
    gsp2.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 66
Lazys Coral House
OP
J

jimfish98

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Next are two frogspawn and one octospawn. Asking 25 for each frog and 30 for the octo.

Attachments

• frog.jpg
    frog.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 68
  • octo.jpg
    octo.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 78
OP
J

jimfish98

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Next is a double head of purple/green hammer and a WWC Hawaiian Punch Anemone. Asking $50 for the hammer and $160 for the anemone. Pics don't do it justice but when it opens in a good spot it is pretty big.

Attachments

• anemone.mp4
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
  • double hammer.jpg
    double hammer.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 67
  • hawaiian.jpg
    hawaiian.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 55
  • hawaiian2.jpg
    hawaiian2.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 49
  • hawaiian3.jpg
    hawaiian3.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 59
OP
J

jimfish98

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Going to post a bit now for starters. Need to unload the fish/rock first as there is no way I can catch fish with all of the rock in there. Will do this across a few posts. First up is Galaxia. I have 4 TSA Battlestar galaxia and one neon galaxia. Asking 20 each for the battlestar and 10 for the neon.
Down to three battlestar. neon and 4th battlestar are sold

GSP I have a few options. I have a small flat rock with some on it (not pictured). Asking 10 and can get a better pic later if needed as it sits in the back of the tang growing for fragging. I also currently have 4 MAGNETIC plugs of Mint GSP and 7 plugs of regular GSP. I have a few loose pieces of regular GSP and can make 4 more. Asking $5 per plug. Great way to get GSP growing on a back wall without waiting for coraline to grow for glue to adhere to it.
I have three mint plugs left, 3 regular left all on mag plugs. I still have the flat rock and a few loose pieces to make 4 more regular mag plugs
Next are two frogspawn and one octospawn. Asking 25 for each frog and 30 for the octo.
Octo is sold
Next is a double head of purple/green hammer and a WWC Hawaiian Punch Anemone. Asking $50 for the hammer and $160 for the anemone. Pics don't do it justice but when it opens in a good spot it is pretty big.
Double head hammer is sold.

OP
J

jimfish98

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Adding in the Zoas now. Here is what I have fragged. Looking at 10 each frag. Purple people eater, twizzler, poochster, radioactive dragon (2), and not sure on the other two.

Attachments

• zoa1.jpg
    zoa1.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 20
  • zoa2.jpg
    zoa2.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 18
  • zoa3.jpg
    zoa3.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 19
  • zoa6.jpg
    zoa6.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 24
  • zoa7.jpg
    zoa7.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 26
  • zoa45.jpg
    zoa45.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 42
Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock

Would you ever consider setting up a "dropoff" reef aquarium?

• I already have a dropoff tank. Yay me!

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Yes I would like to set one up in the future.

Votes: 170 47.1%
  • No (please explain in the thread)

Votes: 155 42.9%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 19 5.3%
Hanna