• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Unused Exotic Marine Systems 20" Overflow and Innovative Marine Chaetomax

PugsAndFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an unused Exotic Marine Systems 20" Overflow and Innovative Marine Chaetomax light.

The overflow is still wrapped in the saran wrap that it came shipped in. Was meant for a 40B build but never happened due to moves and my next upgrade will likely be an AIO instead. I don't have a drill bit for the overflow. I'm pretty sure the overflow didn't come with one. No need for the Innovative Marine Chaetomax as well. I bought it for a refugium in my Red Sea 170 but never actually set up a refugium due to the small sump. It was opened and plugged in once because I just wanted to take a look but never actually used.

$130 shipped for overflow
$55 shipped for chaetomax light

I live in Buffalo so if local, we can work out a deal since I don't have to pay for shipping

Rodrigo Segnini

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an unused Exotic Marine Systems 20" Overflow and Innovative Marine Chaetomax light.

The overflow is still wrapped in the saran wrap that it came shipped in. Was meant for a 40B build but never happened due to moves and my next upgrade will likely be an AIO instead. I don't have a drill bit for the overflow. I'm pretty sure the overflow didn't come with one. No need for the Innovative Marine Chaetomax as well. I bought it for a refugium in my Red Sea 170 but never actually set up a refugium due to the small sump. It was opened and plugged in once because I just wanted to take a look but never actually used.

$130 shipped for overflow
$55 shipped for chaetomax light

I live in Buffalo so if local, we can work out a deal since I don't have to pay for shipping
interested on chaetomax! PM'd

OP
OP
PugsAndFish

PugsAndFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chaetomax pending sale to @Rodrigo Segnini

Here is a pic of the overflow and light
1616518199903.png

1616518214399.png

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back