It took a couple days, but I finally got all the plumbing done for the two new tanks. Running water through them now, trying to get the temp/salt/Alk/and calc right before I tie in the plumbing for the reef tank upstairs.
Since this is plumbing in with a well established reef with lots of extra live rock, she should be ready for fish in a week or two!
Long story short, I committed an egregious error. I did not quarantine my new fish, and now I’m currently scrambling to setup a qt system because I have velvet in the tank. Since this is all tied in with my existing system, to say I’m worried is an understatement. I have lost 9 fish in a very short amount of time. Luckily, I have no loss from my reef tank as of yet. The stingray is looking good, and I still have a clown tang, purple tang, porcupine puffer, and a bursa trigger in the pred tank. Idk if it is just temporary, but so far those guys all look fine. Hopefully I’ll be able to get them into a qt quickly and save the rest of my fish.