• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

UPDATED 10/16/2020 Cut to order sps sale

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a quick update.

I received Jason's corals for about a week now. ALL of them have done terrific. The colors are quickly coming back and I am very pleased with the overall quality. I had one branch of one piece that might have RTNed (and Jason graciously offered a refund on the piece), but even that branch has started to recover.

Huynh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my corals from Jasonmemo today. Best looking frags I’ve seen. For someone that hasn’t shipped much he sure fooled me! He was professional and was more that generous. Corals wasn’t nubs but nice size pieces. I’ll definitely be back for more.

Mbarger82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up 11 pieces today. Every one of them was bigger than I was expecting. All of them were good sized chunky frags. Would definitely buy from him again.

reef_ninja

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have shipped 2 so far and shipping another one out next week!

I’ll be watching then, sounds like you are doing good work so far. :) But if you can figure out how to ship to Reno and have it held for me to pick up at a FedEx/UPS site, I’m definitely interested. The Pearlberry is my absolutely favorite, and I can’t find it reasonable anywhere.

coolblueatx

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your corals looks fantastic! Would like a few if you are willing to ship down to Austin. Sent PM.

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I do this as a hobby, not to make profit. But when I buy other corals....I need to sell like 10 of my corals to get 1 of what I want lol.
I understand the feeling.

Your corals are doing great, btw.

RDA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Posting so I will be able to find this again. I am local and would love to pick some of these up. I'm just now getting back into the hobby and it hasn't been that long since I set my tank back up, and honestly still kind of trying to get everything the way I want it. I was originally looking to start with some LPS or something before diving straight into SPS. But I definitely need to get some of these.

coolblueatx

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my shipment today and couldn't be happier. The package was well packed with a heat pack and all frags individually double bagged. Each plug was in a little cup to prevent damages during shipping which I thought was very creative.

My photo skills are horrible but take a look at these frags. Most other sellers would sell these as mini colonies just to get more of your money.

Thanks for your generosity. I couldn't be happier!

jasonmemo_frags.jpg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 105 86.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back