• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

UPDATED 10/16/2020 Cut to order sps sale

#mike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked my frags up over the weekend, very happy!
1.8.9 with the colors and polpys extension are amazing!

sagee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow man, definitely don't see that every day even though I'm not getting anything because your not shipping just want to say thanks, its really nice to see someone giving back. you are an awesome person

notsobigtime

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But with confidence, y'all! Great seller. I just got home with a couple frags. Like everyone else has stated, his prices are almost unreal!

15970248269068050348589355303159.jpg

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jason has never shipped before and we thought we would work out a shipping process together.

Executive summary:
Overall the experience has been good. Communication was good. His corals are healthy and good size. I would buy from him again. I would give him 4.25 out of 5 stars. Very good overall, especially for a first timer. Some minor mistakes so that's why not the full 5 stars. Of course, you couldn't beat the prices.

Details:
1. Communication has always been clear and timely.
2. Box arrived on time and in fairly good condition. It was wet on one side though. See Pics 1 and 2.
3. He bagged the corals and then used an outer bag. I was surprised that the water leaked out the bags and out of the styrofoam box (he taped it) to the outer box.
4. Overall, I thought the packaging was very good with three ice pack - Did I tell you I am in AZ and it is hotter than.... the water temperature was just a few degrees cooler than my tank which was perfect.
5. I forgot to take pics of the individual packs but he used zip ties to close them. Innovative, but where he cut the zip ties, it was sharp and punctured some of the smaller bags and one outer bag. Water leaked out, but not enough kill the coral. All the corals arrived just fine, except for one branch of one frag. He did offer to refund me the money for that one piece, but I don't think that is necessary.
6. He packaged the coral instead of small condiment containers to protect them and that was great. One frag did break off the plug but remained intact and very much alive so no biggie.
7. I checked salinity, and it was a little high at 1.030 but I like to keep my salinity slightly high also at 1.028 so no issue. I might need to recalibrate but didn't have any calibration solution at the moment. See pic 4
8. All the corals are ready for their dip and coral sizes are average to good. See pic 5
9. Overall, I would give him a 4.25 out of 5 stars. This is fantastic for a first time shipper.

Pic 1
Corals1.jpg

Pic2
Corals2.jpg

Pic 3

Corals3.jpg

Pic 4
corals4.jpg

Pic 5
corals5.jpg

Back