• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Updated: A few mid-high end zoas for sale - LSOH, Burning ember, taser, etc and large PZ Godspawn bounce

uvaduthie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ALL SOLD

I have a few nice zoa frags available. Shipping to continental US is 50$ and free over 300$. Discounts available for packs. All photos with polyplab lens and no editing.

One pending purchase fell through and ive added a few new items. Everything shown here is currently for sale.

LSOH (SOLD): 4 polyps
LSOH.jpg

Burning Embers (SOLD): 1 polyp plus baby. super bright zoa
ember.jpg

purple monster (50$): one frag sold and one available- one with 10 polyps, one with 6 polyps
pm.jpg

wwc superstar (30$): 10+ polyps. (Note that i edited white balance on this photo only to get the color as close as possible to real. it was coming out wrong otherwise)
superstar.jpg

wwc tasers (SOLD): 6 polyps. the green on the skirt doesnt come out well in the photos
taser.jpg

utter peace (30$): 3 polyps
utter peace.jpg

Vendetta: 6 polyps $30
Vendetta.jpg

And a big (2+ inch) pz godspawn ($200). first pic is the shroom for sale, second pic is the mama and the video shows them both (they are currently on the same plug)
PZ godspawn.jpg
pz mama.jpg

Last edited:

C'monvonng m ng

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few nice zoa frags available. Shipping to continental US is 50$ and free over 300$. Discounts available for packs. All photos with polyplab lens and no editing.

Little shop of horrors, superstar, tasers, and utter peace are all pending payment. Burning ember, hydra dragon, purple monster and shazam are still available.

LSOH (250$): 4 polyps PENDING
LSOH.jpg

Burning Embers (100$): 1 polyp plus baby. super bright zoa
ember.jpg

Hydra dragon lady (30$): 10+ polyps

purple monster (50$): two frags available- one with 10 polyps, one with 6 polyps
pm.jpg

shazam (40$): 4 polyps

wwc superstar (30$): 10+ polyps. the color never comes right in photos on these PENDING

wwc tasers (100$): 6 polyps. the green on the skirt doesnt come out well in the photos
PENDING
taser.jpg

utter peace (30$): 3 polyps
PENDING
utter peace.jpg
Omg that great price.

OP
OP
U

uvaduthie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the kind words, everyone.

One purchase fell through and another is pending. Ive updated the original post and everything there is currently for sale.

OP
OP
U

uvaduthie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Updated. Large pz godspawn still available

Currently available zoas: superstars, vendetta, utter peace and purple monster. Take all remaining zoas for 150 shipped.

OP
OP
U

uvaduthie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, i posted this in May 2020 and it looks like someone responded again in May 2021. Everything in the list has sold. I have a bunch of other corals available (zoas: death star, frankies acid trip, rainbow eclipse, mind trick and a bunch of others, although no burning embers at the moment; favia: jf sector 001, yellow sub; chalices: jkr ultimate warrior, cloudberries, raja rampage, and many others; acros: bill murray, mattv rainbow envy, merlin staff, pc rainbow, and a bunch i forgot the name of; bsa killshot acan, holy grail micromussa, electric daisy stylo, wwc bizarro cyphastrea, tsa orange crush echinata, candy corn and lemon laser cloves, and some random shrooms . Please send PM if interested. One of these days, i will get time to get organized and make another sale thread. Thanks!

Last edited:

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 48 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 29 21.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back