Updated pictures of ecotoxlady's 12G nano

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good looking tank Karen.....Those sure do look like Yellow Submarines to me.....Get then in brighter light the centers will turn nice and white and the skirts will get a yellow hue to them as well.....

Hey Mucho, How you been?

OP
OP
ecotoxlady

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Azurel and Mucho :D I sure hope those are yellow submarines because that would take another off my most wanted list! Pufferpunk, at the moment this is my only tank but as I mentioned, another tank is in the works and I'm just getting all the specifics cleared up with Addictive aquatics :D I'm hoping to have that tank up and running by the end of the semester in mid May!

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well Karen after looking again I would say you can mark them off your list......Where did you get them? I haven't seen that morph about very often, how long have you had them? Mine in high light will get real metallic yellow almost look like yellow tin foil almost.....I can see in the skirts that there is some yellow showing up as well....

OP
OP
ecotoxlady

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Azurel, I got them from coralfanatics back in february (though I just had them delivered last week). They're very nice in coloration and I do think they'll get more metallic coloration if I can get them under higher light. Right now they're on the floor of the tank but hopefully once I get this other system up and running I can put them higher up in this tank or move them to the other :)

Back