0   0   0
webcorals3080.jpg

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jody that set up looks sweet! whats that fish on the corner left?

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice ... Any close up pics with some SPS?..... and if you dont mind post some specs. Im doing a 300g this summer when I start doing my basement... so I have an idea thanks

steve

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
zomg nice tank jody! how long have you been running it for?? unicorns are my favorite tangs...

OP
OP
reefboy

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lights turing off ill try to get some pics of corals tommrow but as far as my specs may not work for you cuz its tied into this lol u7nless you just want demensions lol the empty racks are new prop trays that i havnt installed yet.
newcorals045.jpg

newcorals044.jpg

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats a fish store jody lol... What flow you have? are all the tank plumbed into one ?.... how many tanks are you running?...and seems like the tank are pack with nice stuff hahaha...

OP
OP
reefboy

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lets see theres the display thats 300 gal then the tidepool which is 350 gal then 6 50gal prop trays ive got 6 more to add then a 55 gal as the back drop to my sink for holding softies and lps then a 55 gal rose tank ware i have 3 diffrent rose morphs one of which is a gold yellow but unfortunatly only gets that way under halides its under t5 right now as far as flow im having a brain fart ill need to go back to my notes to get exact flow for each but ill dig for them tommrow lol.

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lets see theres the display thats 300 gal then the tidepool which is 350 gal then 6 50gal prop trays ive got 6 more to add then a 55 gal as the back drop to my sink for holding softies and lps then a 55 gal rose tank ware i have 3 diffrent rose morphs one of which is a gold yellow but unfortunatly only gets that way under halides its under t5 right now as far as flow im having a brain fart ill need to go back to my notes to get exact flow for each but ill dig for them tommrow lol.

Ok dont post specs anymore as I am confused now:hammer: ...Probably John's set up is like that... He was laughing at us cuz he said we have the same method of shipping lol...

Xavier

Mantis Club President
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DANG!!!! i think that would be my room:) that is awsome cant wait to see the frag racks! are you planning on starting a thread for it?

Xavier

Mantis Club President
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haha im sure there are lots of interested peps out there just have to have a thread for all of us to join in:)

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back