US high-end corals shipping to europe

herpinsaquarium

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
I am a retail store owner in Europe and the demand for US high-end corals is quite big here in Europe. At the moment there is only one shop that have some US corals, but the availability, price and other factors are putting a lot of people off. I am here asking if anyone would know some store or even individuals that would be willing to ship? I know that some CITES papers are required, I am willing to do my part and compensate the other party for his part. I am also aware that shipping will cost a lot more.
The corals I am after are the "basic":
Orange passion from RR and SC
Big R Walt Disney
JF Fox flame, Homewrecker,Jolt and possibly others.
Thanks in advance for any help

elorablue

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t want to put you off but you’d have to place a multi thousand dollar order to make shipping worth it. Overnight shipping to Europe will be astronomical $$
Perhaps check with WWC to get a ballpark figure.

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Or find telephone numbers of lfs in a city say new York ( and one the closest citys to Europe) and see if they be willing to do it,and either you or them find out a price to ship

OP
OP
herpinsaquarium

herpinsaquarium

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t want to put you off but you’d have to place a multi thousand dollar order to make shipping worth it. Overnight shipping to Europe will be astronomical $$
Perhaps check with WWC to get a ballpark figure.
I am aware of the shipping price being really high, and I figured out that the order would need to be really big. Does WWC have other corals than their own? (Big R, JF )?

OP
OP
herpinsaquarium

herpinsaquarium

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Or find telephone numbers of lfs in a city say new York ( and one the closest citys to Europe) and see if they be willing to do it,and either you or them find out a price to ship
Do you have any shops in mind that would have those high-end corals?

elorablue

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am aware of the shipping price being really high, and I figured out that the order would need to be really big. Does WWC have other corals than their own? (Big R, JF )?
I suggested contacting wwc just to get an idea of what you’d be dealing with.
Another option would be to contact RRC directly. His contact info is on Facebook
Good luck!!

Back