US stores that ship to the U.K.

Danjoc92

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I am in the U.K. and I have been looking online for some new lPS and soft corals. Most places here seem to stock the same colours however the YouTubers I watch and also people I follow on Instagram have some amazing pieces. Have any U.K. reefers successfully bought coral from the US and does anyone have any recommendations of stores that would ship to me ?

TheBear78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure you've found them online but the The Coral Centre in Fareham is very good. They are a fairly small shop but are an actual coral farm versus being just a retailer so while the website only tends to show smaller frags for sale but there's more going on behind the scenes. Obviously if you were closer!..

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont think anyone from the us will ship corals over because they really need to be there in a day or 2 unless they will die. Due to customs and shipping costs it wouldnt make sense to order from the us and even if you did I doubt they would honor arrive alive guarantee

OP
OP
D

Danjoc92

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont think anyone from the us will ship corals over because they really need to be there in a day or 2 unless they will die. Due to customs and shipping costs it wouldnt make sense to order from the us and even if you did I doubt they would honor arrive alive guarantee
Ah that’s rubbish. I just figured If they can come from Indonesia and Aus a trip across the pond would be a breeze.
Thanks for all the responses though everyone.

Back