Use of the ProfiLux 4 adapter for power cut monitoring

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All my system is based on speed controlled pumps (1-10V) and in certain situations like automatic feed of planktonic food for filtrating animals I want the pumps to slow down, especially my return and skimmer pump in order to have the food stay in suspension in the aquarium for a prolonged period (my wavemakers work in normal mode) For the moment I can´t find a way of doing this automatically. However with the power cut monitoring there is a possibility to activate a maintenance schedule active during the power cut. My idea is to connect a adapter for power cut to a power bar outlet and have this outlet to react on situations when I want my return pump to slow down (and skimmer pump) Let me say that I use Doser pump 10 for dosing food and I do a PL like this Delay on - Dospump 10 (inverted) 20 min Connect this with outlet (let us say 20) and put my adapter for power cut in that outlet. As soon as my dosing pump will start dosing - it cut the power from adapter for power cut. This power cut activate - let us say maintenance 4 and it is configured to let my return run at 20% and skimmer at 10 %. After the pump has stop dosing - the adapter will be without power for 20 min and after that - power "return" and return and skimmer pump goes back in normal intensity. Will this work without any alarms from the P4 because the powercut is only virtual in order to activate the maintenance program. All other outlets and 1-10 V signals will be as normal.

Sincerely Lasse

OP
OP
Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is many way of doing that. But if you have one curve (illumination curve) that manage your pump - you can´t let a certain event change it to another frequency. If I run my pump at 50 % and want it down to 20 % when my doser dosing food (and for a time after that) I must first program my dose pump to dos at xx:xx o´clock and at the same time put my pump channel to reduced speed during wanted time. I want a method to let my pump fix that by itself.

Sincerely Lasse

Back